⋆✪13✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

When the branch falls from beneath him, your eyes widen and you don't hesitate to lean over the railing and hold your arm out. Both of Kenma's arms are holding onto the branch above him, his legs dangling.

Kenma looks down, regretting doing so the moment he sees how far up he is. "Shit! I knew this was a bad idea," he says, his voice a whisper.

"Kenma, don't look down dumbass. Look at me," you say, shaking your head.

His eyes close for a slight second before looking at you, his hands beginning to slip. "I- I'm going to fall."

"No, you're not. Grab onto my hand!"

You quickly glance over at the party, glad to not yet be noticed.

"I won't be able to grab it in time," he says, looking up at his hands as they begin to slip.

"Kenma Kozume, you need to at least attempt or you're going to be dead anyways. You can't survive a fall from this height and if you do, you'll have either broken legs or a broken neck!" you whisper yell, the music keeping any sounds from where the two of you are unheard.

He quickly nods, his eyes squeezing shut for a slight second. "Fuck- fine! You better catch me," he quickly says, his body starting to fall.

You nod and hold both of your hands out to grab onto him. Just as his hands are about to slip off, he pulls one of his hands from the tree and holds it out, your fingers just barely missing each other.

His other hand quickly begins falling and his eyes widen, quickly closing them when he feels it come off of the tree completely. Just before he can fall any, you lean down some more and tightly grab hold of one of his hands.

Kenma's eyes automatically open and he looks up at you. You begin to pull him up, struggling slightly but not a whole lot since he isn't the heaviest person in the world. "Give me your other hand," you tell him.

You put your free hand down for him to grab and he reaches up. Kenma grabs onto it and you begin to pull him over the railing completely, falling back onto the balcony with a small thud.

Kenma turns over onto his hands and knees, his body trembling. "Are-are you okay?" you ask, leaning back on your arms with your own heavy breaths.

Kenma just shakes his head, taking large heavy breaths as his body continues to tremble. You dig into the bag and pull out his inhaler and anxiety meds, handing him both. He quickly takes two puffs from the inhaler before downing his pill, cringing as he swallows it dry.

He hands them back to you, continuing to calm himself down for a few moments. When he can finally breathe without a problem, he looks up at you with angry eyes. "I could have died."

"You didn't so don't whine," you say, rolling your eyes.

"You would have probably been fine with me dying anyway since it wouldn't be to your own hands," he mutters, sitting up slightly.

You side eye him, his words not being completely right but not completely wrong either. You begin to check if the door is locked. "You should be thanking me, not being an asshole," you hiss with an annoyed look in your eyes as you look back at him for a second.

Kenma's hand rubs his eyes. "Yeah I know. Sorry. I'm just a little anxious right now," he says, taking a few breaths again.

"It's fine," you reply with a sigh, the door opening. "It was unlocked! Let's go!"