⋆✪37✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

"Kennnnnnmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," you whine as you raise an arm up.

"What?"

"Help me up!"

"No." A smirk appears on Kenma's face.

You groan in annoyance and grab onto his leg, pulling him down next to you. "Get rekt little loser."

Kenma scrunches his nose up and pushes you over, "That may be one of the stupidest things you've ever said."

"I don't know, I think it was pretty damn awesome."

"In your dreams."

You just laugh and sit up, Kenma doing the same. The two of you had found an abandoned house to stay in not long before, pretty happy with it. It isn't too shabby for what it is. Unfortunately, there is no water or heat. There were plenty of blankets left in a room for the two of you to stay warm overnight for the past few nights. One of the nights was so cold that the two of you ended up cuddling extremely close to one another. You've gotten more comfortable to be able to end up that way, both of you have. It fills your body with a sense of relaxation when you're around him at times. It used to be a feeling you were very iffy about but you really have begun to enjoy it.

Compared with the way you and Kenma had acted with one another in the beginning to where you are now, it feels nice. You wish he would join you in killing eventually, but you know he probably never will. He was a cop before in the first place.

The day goes on and you decide to take a killing spree trip. "Come on Kenma, you know what time it is for me."

"Time to give up on killing for the rest of your life?" He shoots back.

You laugh, "No Silly, Bloodshed time!"

Kenma lets out a sigh, "Okay, lets go." He's had the hope that you'd let go of the killing thing as time goes on but it's a fact that you most likely won't. You're insane to a point, the killing might be the final thing keeping you from completely losing it.

The two of you travel through the outskirts of town to look for a place, taking your time as you do so.

Out of nowhere, Kenma decides to ask you a question. "If you weren't a killer, what would you want to be doing with your life?"

"I don't know, I don't see why I'd care either," you reply with a concerned glance.

"It's just a question. Give it a real thought and real answer."

A groan leaves your lips. "Uhm, I don't know. One of those people who cut open bodies and examine the cause of death I guess."

"A Pathologist?"

"Sure, I guess that's what it's called," you reply with a shrug. "Why did you ask such a weird question so randomly?"

Kenma shrugs. "Why not? We have nothing better to talk about."

"I mean, I guess? It was just a weird question."

"Are you sure you aren't the weird one?" he questions. "I was just trying to make small talk."

"Small talk is just weird.."

Kenma can't help but to laugh a bit at how you see small talk. It's interesting to him that that's how you view small talk. Out of all things, normal conversations are weird to you. Then again, you are quite abnormal.

"Kenma, look!"

"What?" Kenma gets knocked out of his thoughts at the sound of your voice.

"A house with a full family at the dinner table!"