⋆✪33✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

A laugh leaves you as the word Love leaves Atsumu's mouth. "You are hilarious Tsumu. Love isn't real."

"Not for you, maybe. But for the little friend of yours, it is very much real. You should have seen the way he was looking at you earlier while you were out of it. The look was shielded, but it was there."

"You're fucking with me. I know you are observant but don't pull shit out of your ass."

"Stop being so ignorant. Pay more attention to him and you will understand what I mean. It just takes noticing the sparkle in his eyes whether you can feel love yourself or not." Atsumu sighs and moves himself to sit up on the counter beside the clothing. "You're not as smart as you'd like to think you are."

You roll your eyes and fling a little bit of water at him. "I just don't care to notice things I don't particularly care about."

"Maybe you should care," Atsumu says, looking at you with a little glare due to the water now on his face and clothing.

"And why would I do that? He's just my little toy until I get bored with him. I have yet to get bored of him."

"Yeah right. You feel something for him too, don't you?"

"No," you say, a look of disgust thrown at the blonde.

He jumps down from the counter and raises a brow. "Liar. You just need to dig deep and realize it."

"Whatever Atsumu, stop spitting bullshit."

"Oh, I'm not. I am just speaking what I know." Atsumu walks to the bathroom door and turns to look at you for a slight second. "I'm sure you can wash up and get out on your own so I'll leave you be."

You decide to not reply as he turns back and watches out, letting out a groan of annoyance and sliding down beneath the water. "You feel something for him." Yeah right. You don't believe that even a little. You don't consider yourself to have feelings. You know how to express happiness and anger, but otherwise, you don't find yourself feeling any type of liking for someone.

Kenma is just a pet, a temporary friend. You're just going to end up throwing him out later. Sitting up, you decide to go ahead and clean up, washing your body off. You wash off the disgust you feel for your past and the horror that filled your body when it went on loop. You knew you were going to freeze once the thoughts started playing, grateful when Kenma noticed and stopped quickly. You got lost and fell from reality from there, not taking notice of much more until you woke to yourself strangling Kenma.

After about twenty minutes sitting in the bath water, it begins to grow cold and you stand up to get out. Your legs are slightly weak and you groan, stepping out of the tub and quickly wrapping yourself up in a towel.

You lean against the counter and look at yourself in the mirror. Dark bags are beneath your eyes and the dull colors are easier noticed. You just shake your head at the way you look and look down at your hands. Your hands are shaky, knuckles white as you've been gripping the counter harder than you meant to. What a horrible way for a day to go. At least something allowed it to be eventful rather than sitting on the couch.

A yawn as you stand there causes you to squeeze your eyes before opening them seconds later. You begin to get dressed after a few minutes, brushing your hair out to the best of your abilities with the first hairbrush you can find. As soon as you've finished up, you leave the bathroom and walk out towards the bedroom that you and Kenma sleep in. When walking in, Kenma is fast asleep on one side of the bed. A small laugh escapes you at the sight and you walk over to the other side of it and climb up onto it.