⋆✪02✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Morning comes and you find yourself feeling refreshed and ready to kill already. It's not too light outside meaning you could get a kill or two in at different houses or go kill a few people on the streets.

You've already gotten up and changed, your hair pulled back as to keep it away from your face. You grab your mask for morning jobs, the black cloth covering your mouth and nose. It's even slightly stylish with a small chain on the front.

As soon as you have gotten ready completely, you head out and make your way towards houses with less people around.

Mornings are usually when you find killing more peaceful than anything, nights being when you get the biggest kick out of it. Killing during the day is your main issue. More police and security is around the city, basically covering everywhere that people could get away with things at.

You've never figured out why they keep the place on such high security since it was like that even before you'd killed here last time. It's interesting to you but why do research on something you won't care about later?

You take in some of the fresh air as you dance around, currently running towards a house. You hide behind a tree nearby as you try to see if both a father and mother live there, the sight of a woman throwing out trash with a wedding ring catching your eye. "Got you..."

Seeing two small bikes, one for a girl and one for a boy means there are children too so it's exactly what you have been looking for. The house has a camera up in the corner of the house but you don't care too much since you'll be out of there pretty quickly and you are unrecognizable due to never really going to school or being in any database since being a child.

You wait until she heads back inside to sneak up to the door, peeking into the window to make sure she isnt around the door before sneaking in. You keep yourself at the wall, devilishly smiling when you hear that she's walking back towards your direction.

As soon as you have the chance, you pull her towards you and hold a knife up to her neck. "Scream and your children may suffer~" you whisper into her ear.

"O-okay," she stammers, her eyes already beginning to tear up.

You lightly chuckle at the sight, knowing it's going to be fun watching her die. "Okay, now where is your husband?" you ask.

"I-in the bedroom."

"Take me there," you command, pushing the knife against her neck a little more to draw some blood. The woman slowly walks you towards her bedroom, her whole body shaking. "So what's your name?"

"Kanoka Tanaka," she stammers out, opening the bedroom door.

"Well Kanoka, my name is Y/n, but you won't need to remember that so don't worry." You giggle at the sight of her husband asleep. "Yell out your husband's name for me will you?"

You can see tears falling down her cheeks as she yells out, "Ryu! Ryu, wake up!"

"Not too loud or you'll wake the children," you whisper into her ear.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry," she cries out.

You giggle and roll your eyes, smiling when you see the husband beginning to wake up. "What's going on?! Kanoka? Are you okay?! Who are you?!"

"Calm down Ryunosuke, sh-she'll kill the kids."

His eyes widen and he quickly stands up, trying to get to Kanoka. "What do you want with our family?" he angrily asks.