⋆✪25✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

When you said you were going to dress Kenma up, you weren't lying... at all.

Of course though, when you first said it, he didn't think it would be so bad. He was wrong. Since the two of you made it to the mall, which was apparently not too far from the house, he's been dragged into four different stores all in the span of fifteen minutes. How you were so quick? Kenma has absolutely no clue. Within those four stores and fifteen minutes, you have tried on outfits and forced Kenma to try on at least one.

The two of you are walking towards yet again, another store momentarily. Kenma feels regret. He wishes he hadn't come along. Instead, he could be sleeping on the couch or bed of the man you killed. But no, his brain just had to change its mind and decide to go with you.

A groan leaves his lips as you drag him into the next store, this one filled with men's clothing. "Let's go in this one," you say, dragging Kenma through the doors.

Although he would rather not get anything, Kenma knows he needs more clothing anyway. "Fine," he grumbles. But ONLY because I don't think I can fit Tobio's clothing that is in his dresser.

You laugh, beginning to look through the shirts that hang on one of the racks. "I also like wearing some of the men's clothing depending on what it is, but this is mostly for you since I can actually fit Tobio's clothing."

"That's only because you're tall," Kenma replies, his eyes wandering the store. He finds himself unsure of what to choose, usually just wearing normal clothing.

Your eyes glance over to him for a slight second, quickly moving back to the shirts in front of you. You take notice of his internal struggle, a hum leaving your body. A second later after looking through the shirts, you find a red one that looks about his size.

"Hey Kenma, come here for a second," you say, pulling the shirt from the rack.

Kenma turns around, his eyes moving away from the shelves and shirts hanging on the walls. "Yeah?" he says, his eyes landing on the shirt in your hands soon after. "Oh, a shirt. Are you sure that's your size? Unless you're looking for something more like a crop top."

"Actually, this is for you. Go try it on real quick to see if it fits. If it does, we'll know what size to get you for shirts."

"Do I have to?" he asks, taking it from you.

You roll your eyes and push him over towards the dressing room. "Yes. Now go, I'll look for pants that look your size."

"Fine, whatever. Just make sure to pick out some pants that aren't completely terrible."

"Who do you think I am? I know what style is," you say with a laugh, moving over to the jeans sitting on the shelves and beginning to look through them.

Kenma just shakes his head, a smile poking at his lips. He continues to walk towards the dressing rooms, going into one and sighing as he looks at himself in the mirror. His body has grown skinnier due to only having a meal or so a day. His hair is growing longer, a majority of the top half already black again.

Since being taken by you, he avoids looking into mirrors. He knows he doesn't look too well and seeing himself now just confirms it completely.

Sometimes, he wonders if he should just run. Should he be selfish? Should he just allow you to kill those he loves and go save himself? Kenma's hands rub his eyes as these thoughts fly through his head. He hates that he had such thoughts... Does it make him a bad person for thinking such things?