⋆✪17✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Run.

Run!

RUN!

That's what your mind is screaming at you as the sound of sirens can be heard. All lights are still on in the mansion, a small dead girl continuing to bleed from her wounds.

Your hand is holding onto Kenma's as you pull him through the woods, nature attacking your limbs at whatever chance it gets.

Blood is covering your hands and clothing, a nice red handprint on Kenma's shirt from you grabbing him. You continue to pull him along, daylight beginning to show as morning takes over.

Kenma can feel his legs trying to give out. They're tired. He's tired. Every second that he was there, his eyes suffered with what he saw. He was going to kill you- try to kill you.

Since there was another person in the room, he was hoping to be able to keep you down once hitting you, but Koshi was too scared and shocked to even dare try something against you. That left his completely horrible plan to fail.

As his legs begin to give out, you pull him even harder. "Come on Kenma! They're going to catch us."

"Maybe they should," he responds, trying his best to keep up.

You abruptly stop, slamming Kenma into a tree next to you. His back hits the tree and he feels as if the air was knocked out of him, a few coughs leaving his body. "What the fuck was that for, you psycho?!"

You roughly grab his chin and make him look at you. "What the hell has gotten into you? You were acting differently even before I killed that girl."

"I'm just in a bad fucking mood."

"Well the 'bad mood' better fuck off. I need you to be alert and listen. If you get caught, you will be held just as responsible," you hiss. You're tired of his attitude. Yes, you see why he would feel that way, but you also don't deal with attitudes like that.

He just stares at you. His golden cat-like eyes used to be bright. Being happy was never his thing but he was satisfied enough in life for them to stay that way. Now, his eyes are dull. They have lost their light. The bright golden shine to them has turned dull and sad. You made him that way.

You take notice of this as you look into his eyes, both of your arms staying on either side of him against the tree. It feels as if a pit is being made in your stomach. A bad feeling in your gut. It's partly due to the fact that you've done this to him and partly because you actually care that you have.

You have gotten attached.

You finally pull away with a sigh, Kenma standing back up with a sigh. "Whatever. Let's just keep going since you don't want to be caught."

He begins to run ahead of you, avoiding anything in the way. He feels an ocean of anger and pain inside him. It's overwhelming. He could die right now and not care, but he doesn't want you killing anyone else of his loved ones. Tetsuro and Risako, including their unborn child, is enough for him to know you definitely aren't playing around.

He can't risk anyone else dying, including himself. If he dies, you may kill them anyway. At this point, it's the only reason for suffering this way.

You can tell he's in thought as he runs, quickly running after him and catching up pretty soon, the two of you continue to run as the sound of search dogs and yelling voices can be heard.

"Shit!"

You take Kenma's hands and turn to the right a little, pulling him along again. His pace is still slower but he tries his best to keep up at the sound of the vicious dogs. Not a dog person, at all. He'd prefer a cat over a dog any day.