⋆✪24✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

You decide to wait two days before killing anyone, the rest of your time being spent doing whatever. The realization that Tobio must have either not known his neighbors too well or hadn't got along with him hits you as you go out to check his mail the following day. When you went to check, one of his neighbors was out and they gave you a sweet smile before going back inside.

You of course watched them suspiciously. They could have easily noticed you aren't Tobio and called the cops, but even after some time, no police arrived. The only reason the mail was checked in the first place was just in case the mailman took notice of it piling up and said something one day.

After actually getting settled in, you started laundry and Kenma... Well... He played his games. He doesn't want to be there. You know that. You of course don't care as usual.

Even though you know this, you flop down beside him on the couch after you've gotten the laundry set into the dryer. "Sooooo, whatcha doing~?" you ask.

"Why are you annoying me?" he replies, his fingers continuing to move on the device without even looking at you.

You groan and let your head fall onto the arm of the couch. "Because I'm boooooored!" you whine, your lips formed into a pout.

Kenma glances over at you, immediately looking back at his game. "Your point being what exactly?"

"Entertain me!" you whine, grabbing the game from his hands. "Now pretty boy."

"No. And I'm not pretty so shut up," he grumbles, reaching for his switch.

You pull the device up some more, keeping it farther away from his hand. Kenma just leans forward some more, trying his best not to touch you as he goes for it.

With a snicker, you just raise your arm back more. "Oh yes you are. You're such a pretty boy. Too short to reach your game though~"

Kenma lets out a slightly angry growl and reaches up some more. "Just give me my game!" Before you can say another word, Kenma's body falls forward onto yours.

You begin to laugh, your head leaning back and arm still out behind your head. "No! I refuse."

"Dammit Y/n," he mutters, leaning forward and continuing to reach for it. His expression looks irritated but there is also another expression that you don't recognize quite yet. Interesting...

You snicker and try to hold it back even further, not wanting him to be able to reach. "Aha, loser."

Kenma lets out a slightly angry breath and continues leaning forward, his chest in your face and legs on either side of you. "I swear if you don't give me my game back..."

"You'll what? Bite me?" you ask, laughing some more.

"Maybe."

You can't help but laugh some more, able to feel his fingertips just barely reaching. With a final push, you reach your arm back as far as you can go. "Bite me then."

Not even a second later, you feel his teeth beginning to dig into your arm. "Hey! That tickles!" you whine, pushing him back with a giggle.

"Then give me my game," he huffs, trying not to show how entertained by this he really is.

You quickly move him off of you and stand up. "I guess you better catch me first, pretty boy."

With no time to waste, you run from the livingroom and to the front door, Kenma following close behind. Just as you open the door to run out, you stop, a look of surprise on your face.