Chapter One: Schedule

Your pov
"Would you like to hear your schedule for the day, Miss Hyakushiki?" I asked the warden, my childhood friend, holding open a small booklet.

"I told you to call me Momoko when we're alone." She pouted, using her normal, high pitched voice. "But you may proceed."

"I've delivered the letters to each supervisor, instructing them to arrive today to deliver their report. The first-" My sentence was cut off by a sudden knock at the door.

"Enter." She returned to her deep voice, permitting whoever it was to come in.

     A male with short orange hair and green tips entered, building five's supervisor, making me grumble. "He isn't suppose to be here yet." I groaned heavily.

"(Y/n)." She held her hand up to stop me. "He's allowed to stay. Continue."

     I sighed, continuing to read off who would be coming in at their respective times. Once I finished explaining her schedule, there was another knock on the door. The supervisor of building thirteen entered, making me groan once again. "How is a schedule suppose to work if brash gorillas like you ruin my hard work!!" I shouted at him.

"Who do you think you are yelling at me!?" He shouted back.

"Enough!" The warden shouted, making everyone quickly shut up. "Stand next to Supervisor Gokuu, (Y/n)."

     I nodded, standing promptly next to the orange haired male. "I hate him too." The supervisor next to me whispered.

"Now isn't the time to talk." I sighed, continuing to listen to the conversation between the warden and the other supervisor.

"Oh, um, right..." He nodded, standing up straight.

     Once he finished his brief report, he left. "Since he arrived earlier than told, his appointment is now opened up. So, you have free time then. I suppose we wait until the supervisor of cell block one arrives for his appointment." I sighed, crossing out her last appointment of the day in my booklet.

"I also have my report." The male next to me said, holding up a piece of paper.

"You can wait until it's your time." I sighed, holding my arm in front of him. "He already messed it up as it is." A groan left me as I massaged my temples.

"Right. I'll wait." He nodded, putting his report away.

     Now, we all waited for the next supervisor to appear.

.

"You may leave for lunch." The warden waved us out, reading over a piece of paper.

"I'll finish the rest of my work in the break room." I nodded to her, both the supervisor and I beginning to leave her office.

"You first." The orange haired male smiled, opening the door to her office.

"Until tomorrow, Miss Hyakushiki." I told her before leaving.

"Hold up!" The male behind me exclaimed, hurried footsteps behind me.

"Do you need something, supervisor?" I asked, turning slightly to make eye contact with him.

"I'm Samon. Samon Gokuu." He held his hand out for a handshake. "I was just wondering if you'd like to get lunch with me?"

"Unfortunately, Supervisor, I'm continuing my work throughout the day." I turned him down, leaving.

"But you still can't work on an empty stomach." He pressed on as we entered the break room.

"Supervisor Gokuu!" I raised my voice, making everyone in the break room turn to us. "I appreciate my work being on time. I like being punctual, and I'm sure you can agree. Now, please, let me go on my way." I sighed, walking away from him.

Samon's pov
"She must really not like you." Hajime snickered at me as I stood stunned. "Calling you supervisor instead of your name. Only the warden does that." He laughed more.

"She's... professional." I grumbled, not wanting to believe I annoyed her.

"(Y/n). Are you going to eat at the cafeteria?" The dog supervisor asked her.

"I need to finish my work." She sighed, turning away.

"Wrong answer." He huffed, grabbing her by the collar and pulling her towards the exit. "You're not skipping meals again."

"Then at least stop pulling me. It's difficult enough to find a dress suit in the color I like." She groaned, trying to stop him from pulling her.

     He stopped pulling her along, both making their way towards the cafeteria. "You're being creepy as shit." Hajime groaned as he got up.

"Hah?! Where are you going?! Get back here!" I shouted, following after him.

"I'm going to eat like every other supervisor, moron." He rubbed the back of his neck, continuing to walk.

     I gritted my teeth as we entered the cafeteria. After getting my food, I sat across from the gorilla. "Why the fuck are you still following me?" He sighed, beginning to eat.

"Do you think they're together?" I asked him, making him choke on his food.

"The fuck brought that up? You know he's got a stick up his ass about the warden." He huffed.

"They look close." I grumbled, watching him talk to her as she read over a report.

"Maybe they're related." He shrugged, continuing to eat.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. "Do they look related to you?"

"I'm saying they have similar features, you moron!" He shouted, hitting me over the head. "Like, they have the same personality and they both have pink in their hair. Well, her's is more like a bubblegum color and it's everywhere. Her hair, her eye, even her damned suit. Who the hell wears that to work at a prison." He huffed, finishing his food.

"There's a lot of people with the same personality. It doesn't mean they're related." A sigh left me.

"Why are you staring at us?" Kenshirou suddenly appeared next to us, surprising us.

"We weren't staring." Hajime grumbled, turning away from the other male.

"You weren't. However, you were." He pointed to me. "Glaring in fact. So much so, she got uncomfortable and left." He huffed.

"Was I really glaring?" I looked between them both of them, gaining a shrug from one and a nod from the other. "I got-"

"That was a ruse. She didn't even notice the two of you watching us. She left as soon as she finished reading over the report, leaving her food half eaten." He grumbled, sitting next to me. "That doesn't mean I didn't notice."

"I just haven't seen her around. It's the first time I've seen her here." I stumbled over my words, waving my arms around.

"This pea-brain idiot fell for the first pretty girl he saw." Hajime laughed, embarrassing me.

"I did not!" I shouted at him, face red.

"In any case," Kenshirou scoffed, rubbing his temples. "She joined Nanba when I did. However, instead of working in a building, she worked in the file room."

"The file room?" Both of us asked.

"I heard that place was a mess. How could anyone work there?" I asked.

"It was horrendous don't get me wrong. But she organized it so well; even got new files and organizing materials." He nodded, proud. "I need to deliver her healthy snacks. Lord knows she doesn't get enough vitamins and human interaction." He sighed heavily before standing up and leaving.

"You think she actually fixed that shit show?" Hajime asked, referring to the file room.

"Only one way to find out." I quickly stood up, beginning to leave.

"Don't creep her out." He groaned at my over excitement.

"Shut the hell up, you stupid gorilla!" I shouted before stomping out of the cafeteria.

     I grumbled under my breath at what he said, making my way to the file room.