Chapter Ten: Spar

Your pov
     Once all of the inmates were out training, I stood watch over them. Unsurprisingly, Officer Hakkai was sitting on the bench next to me reading over a magazine. "Can you do you job for once." Supervisor Gokuu clicked his tongue at Inori as he sat next to him.

     He realized he sat next to where I stood, quickly turning away to watch over the inmates. "Supervisor." I nodded, turning back to the inmates.

"Deputy." He hesitantly responded back, toying with his gloves.

"What's going on?" Officer Hakkai now butted in, disregarding his magazine.

"Nothing." Both of us responded, still looking forward.

"Uh-huh." He nodded, staring between the both of us.

"I'll be back." I left the training ground and entered the building again.

Samon's pov
"Way to go, Inori." I clicked my tongue, slumping more on the bench.

"The hell did I do?" He grumbled before returning to his magazine.

     All was quiet until number two approached us. "Would you like to spar with me, Samon-san?" He asked, eager.

"Not today. I didn't get much sleep last night." I dismissed him. "However, Inori seems wide awake."

     Inori turned to me, complaining about not wanting to do it until he was dragged away by number two. "Supervisor." I was called out to from behind, making me rest my head back to see who spoke.

     A cold sensation hit my head, making me flinch back. I looked up, finding (Y/n) looking down at me. I could feel my face begin to burn up at the angle I was seeing her in. "I brought you an energy drink. We can't have the supervisor falling asleep again." She left the cold can on my forehead before standing next to me again.

"Thank you." I nodded, still red in the face as she had thought about me.

Your pov
"Officer Hakkai is just messing around." I huffed, watching as he laid on the floor as number two tried to get him to get up.

"Of course he is." Supervisor Gokuu clicked his tongue, sipping on the drink I got him.

"Deputy. Deputy." Number two now stopped kicking the loser on the floor and bounced towards me.

"I told you I don't spar, number two." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Please." He put his hands together, pouting. "Inori doesn't do anything and Samon-san says he's tired. Please."

     Another sigh left at his begging. "Come on, number two. She said no-" Supervisor Gokuu tried to get him to back down before I cut him off.

"If I defeat you in two seconds, will you swear you'll never ask me again?" I asked number two, his eyes lighting up quickly.

"You can't fight." Officer Hakkai snorted, coming from nowhere.

"I never said I was fighting." I strolled past him as I followed number two out into the yard.

     Inmates and guards gathered around, muttering to themselves since I never train; especially a sparring match with an inmate. "I'll go easy." Number two bowed, getting into a fighting stance.

"Please don't. This is the only time we're fighting." I waved him off, simply standing.

"You can't beat him if you had the whole day, much less two seconds." Officer Hakkai bellowed out a laughter.

"Speaking of that, will you time us, supervisor?" I asked, making him quickly stand up and agree.

"You two ready?" Samon asked, a stop watch in his hands.

     We both agreed, waiting for him to instruct us to begin. As soon as he shouted 'start', number two was already bound in my ribbons. Everyone shouted, shocked at how fast I apprehended number two. "What the hell!?" Officer Hakkai shouted, holding up number two like a basketball.

"Quit messing around and get him out of that!" Supervisor Gokuu shouted rushing to rip the ribbons away.

     The more they tried to pull the ribbons off of number two, the more they got stuck in the ribbons. There was a pile of the three of them, all stuck to one another. A long sigh came from me before I dug in my pockets to get what I needed to free them. "Get us out of here damnit!" Officer Hakkai shouted, trying to pull away from them.

"Shut your trap. I'm looking." I clicked my tongue, pulling out a bundle a black twings from my pocket. "No, not those ones." I muttered under my breath, putting it back before I continued to look.

     Finally, I pull out a bundle of red twings from my pocket. I pulled one twing from the bunch, blowing onto the stick and making it light up with a bright red flame. "Don't burn us to death!!" Officer Hakkai shouted once again, making my ears hurt.

"Maybe I should've used the black twig." I grumbled, tossing the burning stick into the trio.

     They all shouted, expecting to burst into flames. Their screams slowly died down, realizing it had only burned the ribbons: not them. "What was that?" Supervisor Gokuu asked, baffled like the others.

"Do you know why Mitsuru calls me spider?" I asked, gaining confused looks.

"Cause you got nice, long legs." Officer Hakkai chuckled, causing me to cover his mouth with my ribbons.

"No! It's because I trap others in my ribbons like a spider does to it's prey." I huffed, burning the ribbons that covered the officer's mouth.

"I'll be sure to beat you next time, deputy!" Number two exclaimed, eager for the next match.

"You swore you'd never ask again." I lectured him, making his expression downturn. "Maybe once in a great while." I sighed, bringing his joyous attitude back.

"I promise I'll train hard!" He exclaimed, bouncing excitedly as he had another sparring partner.

"I'm sure." I let out a sigh, smiling as I pat his head; feeling all eyes on us. "What are you all looking at?! Get back to your training!" I shouted at them all, causing them to all disperse.

     Inmates went back to training, Officer Hakkai went back to his bench and pervy magazine, and Supervisor Gokuu and I stood watch over the inmates. "That was very impressive what you did." Supervisor praised, looking around at each inmate training.

"It's nothing too special. I've always been able to do that." I shrugged, heart slightly speeding from the praise.

"I'd like to go against you one day." He turned to me, a confident smile on his face.

"Maybe another day. There's been too much going on today, and it's barely the afternoon." I rubbed my temples, making him flush quickly.

"Ah, speaking of that... Number sixty nine from building thirteen will be visiting us." He cleared his throat.

"It's always building thirteen." I clicked my tongue, tired of them.