Chapter Nineteen: Food and Drinks

Your pov
     It was getting late, meaning it was time for us to leave. "Did you have a good time, Duchess?" I asked her, making her yelp happily. "Did you enjoy seeing your boyfriend?" I teased her, making her bark at me loudly.

"Ah, (Y/n)?" Supervisor Gokuu peeped up after being quiet most of the time at building four.

"Yes." My arms were crossed over my chest, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm sorry..." He turned away, his voice weak.

"For?" I pressed him further.

"Being a dick..." He mumbled.

"Because?" Now, I turned to him.

"I was being childish." His eyes glued to the floor.

"I suppose I'll accept your apology." A small smile was on my face as I rolled my eyes. "But if you yell at me again, I'll tell the warden." I pulled his hat over his eyes, a strange yelp coming from him.

"Of course!" He nodded, a large, happy smile on his face as he fixed his hat.

"I'm going to head home now. I'll see you soon?" My smile grew wider as I saw how red he got in the face.

"Y-Yes! I'll quickly finish my shift and bring dinner!" He exclaimed, rushing back to building five.

     I shook my head at the male, his nervousness being cute. "What do you think, Duchess?" She turned up to me, head tilted. "Do you think he likes me too?"

     She barked, wagging her tail happily. Deep down, I hoped she was right. I gave her a quick pat before we made our way back home.

.

     Once back at my apartment I laid on the couch, reading a book to pass the time. Duchess had laid at my feet, getting more comfortable. A large yawn left me, tired from all the talking with Hitoshi. Slowly, my eyes began to shut. The relief of a nap sounded very good at the moment.

Samon's pov
"Finally!" I sighed heavily, the clock signalling it was the end of the day.

     I rushed out of the office, going to pick up something to eat for the both of us. As I was looking at the menu of a nearby place, a sudden voice called out to me. "Hey, monkey!" The voice shouted, laughing.

"Who are you calling monkey?!" I shouted, turning to find Mitsuru laughing.

"Anyways, what's up? What cha doing here?" He asked, looking around the restaurant.

"I'm getting food, obviously." I rolled my eyes, scoffing at him. "For me and (Y/n)." A cocky smile on my face.

"Ooh~ like a date~?" He teased, acting like a schoolgirl.

"N-no!" I shouted, silently wishing it was.

"Well, she doesn't like this place, you know?" He tilted his head, a playful smile on his face.

"And how would you know that?" I grumbled, eyeing him warily.

"I brought her some awhile ago, and she threw it at my face." He scratched his cheek.

"Are you sure it wasn't because you got it?" I huffed, wondering just how close those two were.

"Oh, yeah. I'm totally sure." He nodded rapidly, arms crossed over his chest. "But I got some of that (favorite take out) over down the road and she ate that up."

     I gritted my teeth, head fuming at how much he knew about her. "Wanna go? I'll tell you all you wanna know, you jealous monkey you." He chuckled, starting to leave the restaurant.

"You-!" I shouted, rushing after him.

     Soon, we were at the takeout he was talking about. "Kenshirou! Buddy! How's it hanging!" Mitsuru exclaimed, (Y/n)'s brothers already there.

"What do you two want?" He grumbled, setting the menu down to glare at us.

"The monkey's got a little date tonight~." He cooed, shaking me by the shoulders.

"I do not!" I shouted, pushing him off of me. "Why are you two here?"

"Ken Ken made (Y/n) all mad so he's gonna bring a feast." Isamu giggled behind his hand, pointing to his brother that had a vexed expression.

"Are you going to help or not?!" He shouted, going back to the menu.

"Here. Let me." Mitsuru hummed a laugh as he took the menu, already putting an order in.

"What the hell?!" Kenshirou shouted, pissed at Mitsuru.

"Don't worry, don't worry." He waved the dog off, smirking. "I got a bit of something for all of us. Under your card of course."

     Kenshirou gritted his teeth, ready to strangle the man. "We could all hang out at (Y/n)'s!" Isamu exclaimed, a cheery smile on his face. "There's a soccer match on today too."

"Awesome!" Mitsuru exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "We should get some booze too!"

"Hell yeah!" He slapped Mitsuru on the chest, both of them wrapping their arms around the other's shoulders. "We'll see you two at her place! Hurry up!"

     Both Kenshirou and I sighed at the two, waiting for the food to be ready.

.

     Once the food was done, we quickly made our way to (Y/n)'s apartment. Isamu and Mitsuru were already there, knocking on the door with bags of alcohol in their hands. "Finally you guys are here." Isamu groaned, knocking on the door again.

"You got a key. Open it." Mitsuru ushered, impatient.

"Oh! You're right!" He nodded, digging out his keys from his pocket.

"We shouldn't just enter her apartment like this." Kenshirou grumbled, Isamu already entering her place.

     We all followed after him, cautious to not upset (Y/n).

Your pov
     I woke up to a loud commotion, the book I was previously reading fell off my face. "Aw! You wear reading glasses?" Mitsuru asked, poking my face.

"What the-?" I swatted his hand away, realizing my brothers, supervisor, and Mitsuru had entered my apartment. "I told you not to use the spare key however you want!" I yelled at Isamu as he set bags onto my dinner table.

"Ken and your neighbor brought food~." He pointed to Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu with a large amount of food in their hands.

"Fine." I grumbled, getting up and putting my glasses away. "Just this once I won't yell at all of you."

"We also got drinks!" Mitsuru exclaimed, holding an array of bottles.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes, sitting at the dinner table.

"You can't eat in your uniform." He shook his head, dragging me to my bedroom.

     He tossed me a pair of pants and a shirt before stepping out to let me change. I grumbled at how annoying he was, beginning to change my clothes. The pants were quite loose and comfortable, the shirt was not. It must've been an undershirt that shrunk in the wash, making it a small tank top on me.
     Hungry and not wanting to change anymore, I simply left it and went out to eat. "Oh, yeah. Those thangs and thanging, girl." Mitsuru laughed, messing around with the straps of my shirt.

"Do you want to die?" I huffed, making him step back.

     From the corner of my eye, I could see Supervisor Gokuu staring at me with wide eyes and a flushed face. Some of the beer from his can spilling. He quicking cleaned up and with little interruptions, we began to eat.