Chapter Seven: Building Thirteen

Your pov
     As soon as I had gotten into building five to begin my work, Supervisor Gokuu instructed me we were to go to building thirteen. "Would you two like some tea?" Officer Tanabata offered as we arrived into building thirteen's office.

     We both agreed and now waited to be debriefed once he returned with the tea. "This is low. Even for Miss Hyakushiki." I grumbled, annoyed we had to watch over another's building for the day.

"Agreed." Supervisor Gokuu huffed, tapping his foot quickly. "Why do we have to deal with this?"

"Sorry for the wai-" Officer Tanabata returned, yet he tripped somehow; warm tea being thrown everywhere.

     By everywhere, I meant my suit. "My suit!" I shouted, contemplating about simply storming out of the building. "This was my favorite blouse!"

"I-I'm so sorry!" He bowed repeatedly, unsure what he should do. "I'll go make more tea!"

"Fuck the tea!" I yelled, shocking both males in the room. "I need a new shirt!"

     A furious groan escaped as I began to take of my coat. "Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am!" Officer Tanabata swiftly left the room to search for another uniform for me.

"How unprofessio- you're taking your shirt off. Why are you taking your shirt off?!" He cried out, face burning as bad as the sun before turning around.

"Oh, please. It's not like you're going to see anything." I rolled my eyes. "And I don't wish to be soaking in tea while I wait."

"Oh. Ah, okay." He dragged out the sentenced, unsure of what to do. "Well, um, take this for now."

     I was confused about what he was taking about until he placed his coat around my shoulder, enveloping me in the warmth it had. "Thank you. Even though, again, nothing is being seen." I said, opening the coat slightly to reveal ribbons that wrapped around my body; thankfully, covering more of the more intimate parts.

"Oh.. wow..." He awed staring at the ribbons that clung to my skin. "How do you keep them there?" He asked.

"I don't. They do it themselves." A look of confusion spread across his face. "Since I was young, they had always been there. And when I grew older, I learned I could use them to my aide."

"I have the spare uniform!" Officer Tanabata shouted as he rushed into the room.

     I made a snarky comment under my breath, taking the shirt and jacket from him. "Is this the only one you have?" An irritated huff left me, struggling to completly button up the dress shirt.

"I'm afraid so." He dishearteningly responded. "Yamamoto tends to use them after he works out, which is quite often."

     I clicked my tongue, leaving the shirt as closed as I could without it ripping. "I'd like to keep this for the day if that's okay." I told my supervisor as I slipped on his jacket; grateful as it covered more than the shirt.

"Right. Yes, of course." He hastily nodded, clearing his throat.

"Since everything is settled, let's get on with our job. Please." I grumbled, motioning for us to go now.

     They nodded quickly before Officer Tanabata brought us to cell thirteen: the winners of the festival. We peered through the cell bars, finding no one in there. Officer Tanabata rushed to open the cell, both of them running into the cell. It seems they were hiding from Deputy Godai to avoid training.
     The inmates began to shout at Supervisor Gokuu about not wanting to train before they unfortunately realized I was here. "It's a real girl." A strong looking male with purple and red hair awed, staring at me.

"And a very pretty one at that." A long haired blonde male also wowed.

     The younger green haired male simply stared, mouth agaped. They quickly stood around me, making me uneasy. "You're very pretty!" The green haired boy exclaimed, reaching out and holding my hand.

"Yes. Thank you." A strained smile was on my face as I tried to take my hand away from him.

"Breathtaking, one might say." The blonde male flirtatiously said, taking my other hand.

"Get your damn hands off of her!" Supervisor Gokuu demanded, peeling the boys away from me. "I'm overworking you two." A menacing tone coming from him, taking them out into the yard to train.

.

     The day had finally ended, the supervisor and myself sat on the train to return back to our separate apartments. "Thank you, Supervisor." I told him, quickly gaining his attention.

"Hm? For what?" He questioned, unsure why he was getting gratitude.

"For taking care of the inmates- to separate them from me. And for letting me borrow you jacket. I'll be sure to wash it before returning it." I explained.

"No need to thank me." He gave me a small smile, one that put a similar smile on my face. "And you can keep the jacket as long as you need. Because I have others. Other jackets- I mean!" He stuttered before face palming himself, causing me to laugh.

"I'm sure we all have multiple jackets." He huffed, embarrassed as I responded to him. "I'll return it soon."

     He nodded, still embarrassed due to him being tongue tied.

     Once we made it to our apartment complex, we granted each other a goodnight before entering our separate apartments. Isamu groaned as he got up from the coach, Duchess following right after him. "The hell are you wearing?" He clicked his tongue at the jacket I wore. "You didn't leave with that jacket. In fact, you don't even own a jacket like that."

"My coat and shirt got dirty, so my supervisor let me borrow his jacket. Why do you even care." I scoffed.

"Uh, you're my little sister? Duh? That little monkey bastard better not try anything." He grumbled, cracking his knuckles.

"You wouldn't last five seconds in a fight with him. Stop acting all tough." I kicked his shins, making him whine and jump back. "That's still my supervisor you're talking about."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, putting his shoes on to leave. "I'm just saying, me and Kenshirou are the only ones who can be mean to you."

"You two aren't the only ones. And he isn't mean." I disregarded him before shoving him out.

     A loud sigh left me before turning my attention to Duchess. She came up to me, sniffing the jacket intensely. "Yes, Duchess. This is the supervisor's jacket. Please don't dirty it." I told her, gaining a small howl from her; almost like I had disrespected her.