Chapter Three: Embarrassing

Your pov
     I tapped my fingers on the coffee table, trying to figure out what other events I should make for this year's festival. "(Y/N)!!" Miss Hyakushiki shouted at me, startling me.

"Yes?" I asked, now realizing Supervisor Gokuu and Sugoroku were in the room.

     Their jackets were off and sleeves were rolled up, cleaning supplies in their hands. "Supervisor Gokuu has been trying to clean that table for five minutes." She scolded me.

"Oh. Sorry." I grabbed all of my files before standing up. "Here's a list of all the possible events you can choose from. Everything else is up to you." I set the files on her desk before leaving.

     I made my way back to the file room, gathering any files that were placed in the drop box.

.

     As I was reading over a file, someone knocked on the door. A grumble left me as I exited my office and went to find who was bothering me. I opened the door, meeting face-to-face with Mitsuru. "Gross." I scoffed, trying to close the door.

"Now, hold on, lil lady!" He exclaimed, pushing through and entering the file room. "A little birdie, and by birdie I mean Miss Hyakushiki, said that you're getting along with the monkey~." He teased.

"She has a habit of putting me with someone I barely talk to." I huffed, closing the door behind us.

"Yeah, we like to make bets on which of our ships will finally set sail." He rubbed his chin, smirking.

"You guys are getting out of hand." I kicked him in the shins, making him laugh.

"Hey! I'm just trying to see my best-est lady friend finally happy! Don't tell the warden you're my best-est lady friend." He whispered in a toying manner. "You know she's a jealous mama~."

"Why are you even here?" A heavy sigh left me as I rubbed my temples.

"You're so uptight~!" He sang, a pout on his face. "But if you MUUUST know... I wanna hang out." He leaned against a file, a large grin on his face.

"No." I quickly responded.

"C'mon! I brought your favorite snaaack~." He toyed, holding up my favorite (dessert/fruit/chips/cookies/other snacks I can't think of).

"Fine." I grumbled in defeat, taking it from him. "But I want you out by lunch!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He laughed in accomplishment, pushing himself off the shelf.

.

     Mitsuru was singing loudly as I continued to organize my files. I was laughing from the ladder I was on, trying to not let go and accidently fall. His singing stopped, yet the music was so playing loudly. "What's a dog and a monkey doing here?" Mitsuru suddenly said, making me turn to find Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu now here as well.

     Shocked they were now here, my hands slipped; causing me to fall off the ladder. The three males shouted, rushing towards me. I closed my eyes tightly, preparing for a hard fall. Instead of meeting with a harsh fall, I landed on something soft. "Are you okay?!" Supervisor Gokuu exclaimed.

     My eyes slowly opened to realized I was on top of him, our faces so close together our noses barely touched. My face flushed as a strange squeal left me. Hastily, I got off of him and covered my burning face. "Everybody out now!!" I shrieked, causing the males to jump before rushing out.

     Once I was left alone, I screamed into my hands. 'Okay. Calm down. He was just making sure you didn't die.' I tried to reason with myself. I closed my eyes to relax, only to remember the position we were in.
     Another scream left me before I hastily stood up and tried to forget about what happened. I received an email from Mitsuru since I wouldn't look at my phone.

'Come to the break room =v= the puppy and monkey are getting sad lol *~•v•~*'

     A heavy sigh left me as I slowly left the file room. Cautiously, I entered the break room; finding both Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu sulking on the couch. "You're being very dramatic, Mitsuru." I huffed, arms crossed over my chest.

     Both of the males perked their heads up as they heard me. "Nuh-uh. Look at 'em. All sad and whatever." He laughed, pointing at them. "Just 'cause you can't handle a lil physical interaction."

"I can handle it just fine." I grumbled, turning away.

"You sure about that? C'mere then." He teased, standing right in front of.

     He bent down slightly since we was taller than me and stared at me. "Ugh. You know I hate it when you're in my face. Your cologne stinks." I groaned, pushing him away.

" 'Cause you can't handle it." He teased. "Since you said you don't like me all up in your grill, how about your big bro?"

     He pulled Kenshirou towards us, placing him in front of me. We sat in silence for a moment before I finally spoke up. "Damn, you're ugly." I scoffed, frowning. "No wonder she doesn't like you." (This is only for the story. That man in sexy af)

"Take that back." He jabbed a finger at me, scowling.

"Make me, stupid dog." Both of us growling at each other before Mitsuru pulled us apart.

"Forgot you two were weird." Mitsuru laughed before grabbing someone else. "How 'bouts Kiji?" He did the same thing as before.

     Since he was so close, I could smell his awful perfume. I tried holding my breath for as long as possible before finally gasping for air. "You smell like a demented grandma." I tried to catch my breath without inhaling his perfume.

"What are you complaining about?!" He shouted at me. "I smell like a wonderful field of roses!"

"If an old lady took a swan dive into them!" I shouted back. "And now that you're here, stop using glitter pens! I have to end up re-doing your entire file!"

"Good! Don't disrespect my beautiful pens!" We would have kept bickering if Mitsuru didn't pull us apart.

"Here. Someone you won't fight with." Mitsuru stiffled a laugh as he put me in front of Hajime.

     Both of us clicked our tongues, staring at each other. Again, I broke the silence. "Just once. Let me slap the back of your head once." I said, angering him.

"How many times do I have to tell you no?!" He shouted at me.

"It's just once!" I argued back. "You always ruin my schedule! It's the least you can do!"

"You fight with everyone. But I've tried to do the same thing." Mitsuru wheezed as he pulled me away. "Big guy won't let up. One last person."

     Now, I was in front of Samon. I could barely look him in the eyes before remembering what happened before. "Your jokes are going too far." I huffed to Mitsuru as I turned away, face flushed.

     Mitsuru bursted out laughing, continuing to tease me before I eventually stormed out of the breakroom in embarrassment.