Chapter Fourteen: Death Visit

Your pov
"Kenshirou!" I shouted in relief as we shared a hug.

"Are you okay? You weren't hurt, were you?" He asked, checking to make sure I didn't have any wounds.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Are you?" I returned his question, his clothes teared up.

"Nothing I can't handle." He brushed the question off.

"It's great you two can have a good sibling reunion, but we still have to deal with them." Supervisor Mitsuba of building three spoke up, pointing towards Enki-san and the woman.

"I'll take care of them." Supervisor Gokuu quickly told us. "You guys make sure the prisoners and guards below will stay safe."

     Supervisor Sugoroku clicked his tongue, passing us to capture his own inmate. "I'm sure your ribbons will be useful here, so stay and help." Kenshirou begrudgingly instructed me before him and Supervisor Mitsuba rushed down to the lower levels.

"Why do I have to stay?!" I shouted at him even though he was long gone.

"Don't worry. You just stay here. I won't let anything happen to you." Supervisor Gokuu placed his hands on my shoulders as he gave me a large smile, one that washed away all my worries and forget everything that was happening around us.

     As Supervisor Gokuu was shouting at his brother, the woman began to fight against Supervisor Sugoroku and number fifteen. Despite not wanting to fight, I still went to help Supervisor Gokuu. Not because I was his deputy or it was in my job description to, but because I needed to make sure he stayed safe. Enki-san raised his fists, ready to throw a heavy punch to his younger brother. Without thinking, I launched my ribbons towards Enki-san, holding his arm back from hitting his brother.
     He stared down at them before jumping away from Supervisor Gokuu, pulling me with him. I was met with a strong force, my throat being crushed by his large hand. "(Y/n)!" Supervisor Gokuu shouted, duress in his voice. "Aniki! Leave her out of this!"

     Enki-san squeezed my neck tighter, making me gasp in pain. From behind his large shoulders, I saw a male with long pink hair; the same color as mine. "He should just kill you now." The male behind Enki-san wickedly laughed, stepping out to reveal who he was.

     My eyes widened in shock, seeing my late twin brother with an evil grin on his face. "Just because you were born first doesn't mean you get to live and I don't." He spat at me, still laughing.

"I mean, who would really care that you're gone?" He chuckled, sitting on the broad shoulders of Enki-san.

"We both know our brothers only care about you because you're the baby of the family now. The loud man doesn't care either, he just wants to annoy people to pass the time. Your first ever friend even tried to kill you." His laugh turned more wicked the more he talked.

"Your stupid little dog of yours doesn't care, she just wants to get fed and fed until she's just a fat bitch. Even that little supervisor you love so much wouldn't care if you died. He just thinks you're a pretty face with a, honestly, mediocre build." His laughter rang though my ears, my vision starting to go dark.

"If this is what it takes to make you go all out, then so be it." I could faintly hear Enki-san threatened, the force around my neck even tighter than before.

     The strength was leaving my body, not allowing me to weakly fight him anymore. My body hit the floor harshly, my lungs desperately bringing back in the oxygen I needed. As I was coughing and struggling to regain my breath, I watch as Supervisor Gokuu began to fight off his brother; a furious look on his face. Enki-san had part of my ribbons stuck on his face, unsure if I had done that to stop him from killing me.
     My suspicions were confirmed when I saw my ribbons lifted from my shoulder, swaying slightly next to me. Even though Enki-san had been knocking back Supervisor Gokuu multiple times, Supervisor Gokuu still rushed towards his brother. Shakily, I stood up and prepared to help Supervisor Gokuu. The ribbons along my arms tore through my dress suit, the least of my worries at the moment.
     They all lifted from my skin before launching themselves towards Enki-san and the woman, bounding them together. The ribbons stuck themselves to the ground, preventing either of them from moving much. "Just because I can't get rid of these doesn't mean I can't rip them from the ground." Enki-san pulled on the ribbons, the ground breaking and pulling apart and letting him free to roam; the ribbons still attached to both of them.

     I brought the black twigs from my pocket, staring down at Enki-san; preparing myself. I took a deep breath, blowing on the twig, a large black flame coming from it and quickly making it's way towards Enki-san. Instead of simply burning up like the red twigs, the ribbons now exploded on both of them: shocking my supervisor at the explosions everywhere. The woman had transformed into our new guard as Enki-san had blood covering him.
     His left arm shook uncontrollably before he rushed towards me; a deadly blow to my abdomen sending me back in a wall. My conscious quickly faded, the last thing I saw was Supervisor Gokuu rushing towards me.

"You're just pathetic." My brother clicked his tongue staring down at me.

     I gasped, quickly getting away from him. "What are you doing here? You're dead!" I shouted, looking around at the black room we were in.

"What? You think you aren't too?" He chuckled, what he said making my whole body freeze. "Mm, well, not yet at least."

"What-?" I gasped, looking around to try and escape.

"Like I said, if I can't live then I can't let you live either. Remember?" He murderous grin widened as he stepped towards me.

"Neither of us asked for this! Why are you taking your anger out on me?!" I shouted, stepping back.

"Why? Why not? Mom and dad are already dead. We all were forced to move here once you and Kenshirou got your stupid police jobs here. I had no one else to want to kill." His smile dropped, a vexed expression on his face.

"It didn't have to be like this! You didn't have to die if you just-"

"SHUT UP!!" He screamed, cutting me off. "Just because we're twins and we look the same, doesn't mean we think the same. I thought if I got rid of you, then the voices would leave me alone. But they just had to ruin it." He sighed heavily, rubbing his temples.

"You know they didn't want to! Kenshirou and Isamu never would have hurt us without a reason!" I shouted back, the look on his face was one of unbelievable boredom.

"It doesn't matter now." He shrugged, staring into my soul. "You're leaving now. But just know, the next time you come here, I'm not letting you leave." He threatened, a killing look in his eyes.

     I wanted to ask him what he meant, however a blinding white light shined through my eyes which made him disappear.