Chapter Twenty: Jealous Monkey

Your pov
      Isamu and Mitsuru were acting like children all throughout the meal. They yelled, laughed too loud, chewed with their mouth open. Everything that pissed me off. Finally, the meal ended without me killing any of them. They all got up, leaving their dirty plates in the sink; my final straw with them. "Clean your fucking dishes. I'm not your damn mother." I threatened, ready to stab each and every one of them.

"Y-yes, ma'am." The quickly shuffled back to the sink, cleaning their plates.

     The males sat on my couch, a soccer game played on my TV. I still sat at the kitchen table to finish paperwork. I lit a cigarette, wanting them to leave already. "Relax, (Y/n)-chan~. You're always working~." Mitsuru cooed, trying to take the file away from me.

"If she doesn't listen to me, she won't listen to you. Leave her alone." Kenshirou grumbled, sipping from his can of beer.

"Put your hair down why don't ya?" Mitsuru pulled my hair tie out, my hair falling over my shoulders.

"Piss off." I grumbled, shaking him away.

"How 'bout a massage?" He giggled, massaging my head.

      I would've shoved him off again, but it was actually very relieving. "Gimme one of them, yeah?" Mitsuru pointing to my package of cigarettes, wanting one.

"Are you actually going to finish it or are you just going to give it to me again?" I huffed, offering him one.

"Who knows?" He chuckled, waiting for a light.

     I looked through my pockets and around the table, not finding it anywhere. "Looking for something?" Kenshirou smirked, holding up my lighter.

"Just use the stove." I huffed, annoyed at him.

"This is closer." He grabbed my chin, lifting my head back and placing our cigarettes together until his lit up.

"You pervert!" Kenshirou shouted, throwing my lighter back towards us.

"Thanks." Mitsuru caught the lighter, laughing at the males glaring at him.

"Goal!" Isamu shouted, not paying attention to anything other than the soccer match. "Eh? What happened?" He realized Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu's irritated faces, looking around.

"Nothing, nothing~." Mitsuru waved him off, massaging my aching shoulders.

     Isamu shrugged, getting up for another drink. "You want some?" He asked me, to which I shook my head no.

"She means yes." Mitsuru nodded my head with his hands, irritating me.

"I know you got some fancy glasses around here somewhere." Isamu looked through my cupboards, pulling out some whiskey glasses.

      I'm not sure what he poured for me, but gave it to me to drink now. I downed it instantly, the sting of the alcohol burning my throat. I groaned at the taste, grabbing another cigarette to get rid of the taste. "Just take mine." Mitsuru took his cigarette from his mouth, placing it in mine.

     Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu screamed, hurting my ears. "If you're not going to finish it, don't ask for one. You do this all the time." I grumbled, exhaling the smoke.

"He does this all the time?!" Supervisor Gokuu shrieked, looking like he was ready to strangle Mitsuru.

"Yeah. He begs for one and never finishes it so I have to." I grumbled, going back to my paperwork.

"Don't be like that." Mitsuru huffed, doing an annoying kissy face.

"Go watch your stupid sports." I huffed, throwing him onto the couch with my brothers and supervisor.

"Could I actually sit at the table?" Mitsuru asked weakly, trying to get up from the couch.

"No!" Kenshirou and Supervisor Gokuu shouted, stopping him from getting up.

Samon's pov
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I whisper shouted at Mitsuru, gripping his shoulder tightly.

"What makes you think you can get so close with my sister?" Kenshirou questioned Mitsuru, gripping his other shoulder.

"H-hey, we're all friends here. I don't even like her like that." A nervous chuckle left him as he winced in pain. "Go ask her."

"I will." I huffed, pushing him onto the couch before standing up.

     As I was walking towards the dinner table where she sat, I slowly started to lose confidence in myself. 'What if Mitsuru is just playing some cruel joke and they're actually secretly dating? Or are they friends with benefits?! Or what if she has a crush on him, and she's just that good at hiding it?!'
     Multiple thoughts ran through my head, none of them good at all. "Did you need something, Supervisor?" She asked, setting her paperwork aside.

"Ah, well, uh- do you... Do you want a drink?" I stuttered, my original question being thrown out the window.

"Sure. Take a seat." She motioned to the chair next to her, putting her work into a pile.

     'I didn't expect that.' I was surprised, my previous thoughts dissipated. I grabbed some sake, pouring a drink for both of us. We both raised the glass slightly and nodded, swallowing the drink whole. She had a strange face at the taste of it, making me laugh.
She shoved me slightly, a small smile on her face. I refilled the glasses before we started to knock back shot after shot.

.

     By the time we finished the bottle, we were swaying and drunkenly laughing at the dumbest stuff. Her brothers left already, not wanting to pass out drunk on her floor. Mitsuru was still here, except he actually was passed out drunk on her floor. "This is the last of it. You sure you don't want it?" My speech slurred slightly as I offered her the last drink of sake.

"I think... I think I'm done." She chuckled, trying not to fall off her chair.

"I inshist." I slurred, grabbing her chin and placing the cup to her lips.

     She stared up at me with glossed over eyes, opening her mouth and drinking the rest of the sake. "That was... Erotic..." She wiped her mouth of the sake that had spilled, panting slightly.

     My heart thumped loudly in my chest, her face making me weak in the knees. My thumb rubbed against her bottom lip, making her gasp as she stared right into my soul. "You make my head spin." My slurred voice barely audible to me, my heart beat too loud.

"Maybe it's the sake." She held my arm that caressed her face, shockwaves running through where she touched.

"No... Sake can't make me like you as much as I already do." Slowly, I leaned in closer.

      All of my nerves stood on end, hoping and praying she didn't pull away from me. Instead, she did quite the opposite. Her lips were softly pressed against mine, my body felt as if it had shut down. The only thing I could focus on was the feeling of euphoria that surrounded me as she pressed harder into me.
     A small moan left both of us as we held each other tightly, not wanting to separate from each other. The more she pressed into me, the further back into the chair I was pressed against. I leaned back too far, both of us falling back onto the floor. We groaned, struggling to get back up. "(Y/n)..." I shook her, gaining no response which made me think she got hurt badly.

     Those thoughts were quickly gone, hearing her quietly snore on my chest. I gently stroked her head, eyes getting heavy as well. Soon enough, I also fell asleep.

Mitsuru's pov
"Hehe. These drunk bastards are gonna love me." I laughed quietly to myself, holding up two pictures and Samon and (Y/n) kissing on a Polaroid.

     I snuck one into both of their work jackets, not being able to wait for their reactions.