Chapter Seventeen: Supervisor Switch

A/n: from this point forward, I believe the rest of the events are from the manga or something I added. Enjoy.

Your pov
Our house arrest had now been lifted, the embarrassment that followed me around during those days had also finally lifted. The pain in my chest had subdued for now, only arising if I moved too much. Once back at building five, Supervisor Gokuu said he would be bringing some files to building thirteen. Officer Hakkai and I had brought out the imates for training in the meantime, waiting for him to return. "Deputy! Deputy!" Those from cell block eight rushed towards me, worried.

"We heard you were hurt really bad!" Number two exclaimed, brows furrowed.

"Did you recover well?" Number fifty eight asked, staring up at me.

"You know, I could make a very good pain medication for you with just a few things." Number seventy one offered, getting hit in the head by number two and fifty eight.

"Don't use her pain as an excuse to get your hands on some plants, old man." Number fifty eight grumbled, kicking number seventy one in the shins.

"It's in very bad taste, old man." Number two also started to hit him.

"I wasn't! I was just being nice! And stop calling me an old man!" He shouted, trying to get away from them hitting him.

"It's good to be back, huh?" I chuckled, making them stop hitting number seventy one.

"You're still not well enough to spare, right?" Number two asked, getting hit in the head by number fifty eight.

"Of course not." Number fifty eight huffed at the other male.

"How about we focus on today's training, okay?" I offered a solution, quickly motioning for them to go on with the other inmates.

They nodded, going back to what they were doing. A heavy sigh left me, sitting down at a nearby bench to focus on my paperwork since it was one of the only things I could do at the moment.

.

I sat in building five's break room, letting myself rest instead of doing more work; something I never thought I would do at work. The supervisor entered, an angry expression on his face. "Is everything okay? Did something happen at building thirteen?" I asked, turning to talk to him.

"Hajime and and I are switching buildings tomorrow." He huffed, opening a popsicle and eating it.

"Eh? I don't want to work with him. He'll assault our inmates." I grumbled, not looking forward to tomorrow.

"It's only for a day just to give reports to the warden about the other's building." He clicked his tongue, resting back onto the couch we sat on.

"Hopefully he doesn't ruin everything then." I huffed, going back to resting.

.

Unfortunately, the next day came quicker than I'd like. Supervisor Sugoroku was now supervisor of building five for the day. "This is our schedule for the day." I gave him a brief tour before handing him a piece of paper.

"There's only training on this thing!" He shouted, throwing it to the floor.

"This is normal." Cell eight spoke up, gaining the attention of Supervisor Sugoroku.

"We train everyday." I told him, irking him more.

"Well, I suppose I can use this time to catch up on my building's paperwork." He stroked his chin before bringing the inmates from the cells.

"You have to spar with us." Number fifty eight told him, making the supervisor stop in his tracks.

"Samon-san promised to spar with us today." Number two said, bringing back the supervisor's anger.