Chapter Twenty One: Valentine's Day

Your pov
A large groan left me, my head pounding at how bright everything was. I stood up, hobbling towards the bathroom to clean up the mess from last night. The last thing I remembered was drinking sake with my supervisor, the rest of the night coming up as a complete blank. I needed to get ready for work, wishing I didn't have to. Once I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth, I began to get ready for work.
I quickly grabbed everything I needed, starting to leave. Before I could get very far, I saw Mitsuru and Supervisor Gokuu passed out on my floor. I groaned heavily, quickly waking up the two before I slowly left for work.

Samon's pov
I was shaken awake, making me groan heavily. I rubbed my tired eyes, finding Mitsuru also barely waking up. "What the hell happened?" I groaned, rubbing my pounding head.

"My heaaaad..." Mitsuru groaned, rolling around the floor.

"Go to work already." Isamu groaned, getting Duchess ready for what seemed like a walk.

Mitsuru and I shakily stood up, grabbing our jackets and leaving her apartment. I stumbled back into my apartment, Mitsuru following me. "Piss off." I grumbled, trying not to yell because of my headache.

"My place is too faaaar." He whined, stumbling around.

"Don't break anything." I huffed, going to the bathroom to get ready for work.

After cleaning up after myself, I grabbed my jacket. As I slipped my jacket on, I felt something in my pocket. I pulled it out, a Polaroid of (Y/n) and I kissing. "W-w-what the-!?" I shouted, face instantly turnig red.

"Ah, you found your gift, huh?" Mitsuru popped into the bathroom, giggling behind his hands.

"What happened last night?!" I shouted, trying to remember what I did.

"Y'all were kissing up a storm." He laughed, shaking me slightly.

"I wish I wasn't drunk enough to not remember it." I was disappointed in myself, wishing I could remember it.

"You two are gonna make out another day~. Don't worry~." He teased.

"Get out already!" I shouted, shoving him out of my apartment.

I locked the door behind me, making my way to building five to start my shift. I tried to not look at the picture, failing miserably. 'Our next kiss won't be a drunk one.' I nodded, determined before rushing towards building five.

Your pov
I sat in building five's office, trying not to look at the lights and make my headache worse. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. "Hello..." I grumbled, unfortunately answering the phone.

"I think I left my keys in your jacket. Could you check?" Mitsuru asked as soon as I picked up.

I set my phone down in annoyance, starting to take everything out of my pockets to check. I didn't have his keys, but I did have a picture of Supervisor Gokuu and I kissing. "Mitsuru. What the hell is this?" I quickly picked up the phone, staring wide eyed at the picture.

"Ah, nevermind. I found my keys. Byeeee~." I could hear him shaking his keys before he hung up the call.

I was too focused on the picture, embarrassment making my headache worse. "If that's how the night was going to go, I wouldn't have drank." I mumbled to myself, touching my lips.

'I wonder how it was? I wish I could feel it again.' I thought as I stared at the picture, wishing to experience it sober.

The door was opening, causing me to shove the picture into my pocket. It was only Officer Sanzou, a sigh of relief leaving me. "I thought this was a none smoking building." He pointed to my package of cigarettes and lighter on the desk before I shoved them into my pocket as well.