Chapter Nine: Dreams

Your pov
     Light shined through the curtains in my office, causing me to stir awake from the couch I passed out on. My eyes unwillingly opened, revealing I was still in my office; reports on my desk and the coffee table in front of the couch. I looked towards my wrist watch, still very early in the morning. I didn't need to be at building five for a few more hours, giving me ample time to hurriedly rush through my work beforehand.

     Without hesitation, I quickly rose from the coach and brought all the paperwork to my desk to resume my task.

Samon's pov
     I arrived at building five, my eyes feeling terribly heavy. (Y/n) hadn't return back to her apartment, making me worried. I closed my eyes, resting them slightly as I remembered last night.

     Mitsuru and I stood outside the file room as he shouted for her to come out and leave her work for the night. "Nah, man. She stubborn as hell. She ain't leaving." Mitsuru shook his head, putting an arm around my shoulder and dragged me away from the file room.

"What the- let go of me! She needs to go home and rest!" I shouted at him.

"Listen, bud, I've known her since she started working here. If she blocks herself in there to work, she gon work 'til she passes out in there. That's why she's the only one with a key." He laughed loudly, patting my chest. "Don't worry too much 'bout her. Ain't nothin' happening."

     He left shortly after, leaving me in the corridor to still worry. 'Well, he said she's the only one with a key. So, I suppose no one would sneak in.' I forced myself to leave, trying to convince myself nothing would happen.

     I arrived back at my apartment, staring at her door. I allowed myself to knock on the door, hoping she got back and I didn't notice. "Did you lose your keys or something?" He brother asked, opening the door. "What do you want?"

     His arms were crossed over his chest, looking down the hall for his sister. "I just wanted to see if (Y/n) came home already."

"First off, I doubt she let you use her first name: so don't. Second off, she's probably pulling an all nighter again. She tends to do that a lot. Which is stupid, but whatever I don't work there." He huffed clearly annoyed at both me and his sister.

"Alright. Sorry for bothering you." I nodded to him before entering my apartment.

     After eating and cleaning up after myself, I laid in bed. I was listening intensely, trying to see if she had come home late or not.

     A large yawn left me, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up. I picked a piece of paperwork, struggling to read the words on the paper. They seemed to all intermingle, not forming words anymore. Annoyingly, I set the paper down. I rested my head in my hand, closing my eyes again to let them rest more.

     I stood in my apartment, watering my plants and making sure they were all okay. "I still think it's cute that you grow and care for them." (Y/n) chuckled, appearing behind me.

"I think you're pretty cute yourself." I turn around, a sudden boost of confidence to me.

"Oh, supervisor." She held her burning cheeks, trying not to look up at me.

"I said you can just call me Samon." I grabbed her chin, turning her towards me.

"I'm not sure if I can." Her face even more red, still not looking towards me. "S-supervisor." She started as she met my eyes, making me breathless at her expression.

"What is it?" I toyed with her, bringing our faces closer to each other. "You have to tell me what you want."

"Supervisor..." Her sentence trailed off before she gently pressed her lips onto mine.

     Her lips felt soft against mine, making me crave more of her. She was pressed against the wall, her hands on my chest as I deepened the kiss. My hands trailing down the side of her body, making her break the kiss; a small moan coming from her lips. "Is this okay?" I asked, slowly unbuttoning her jacket.

     Her eyes looked up at me, glossed over as she tried catching her breath. Her lipstick was smuggled, her face irresistibly arousing. "Yes... Supervisor..." She panted as she started to take off my jacket.

     I hastily placed my lips back on hers, longing for her touch. My kisses trailed down to her neck, gaining more sensual moan coming from her. "Supervisor..." She called out breathlessly, clinging onto me.

"Supervisor." Both of our coats now off as we pressed our skin onto each other.

"Supervisor." She grabbed my hands, dragging them to where she yearned to be touched.

"Supervisor!" She cried out as I kissed and touched every part of her body I could.

"Supervisor Gokuu!" A loud shout shook me awake, unsure of my surroundings.

"Huh? What?" I groggily responded, wiping off the drool that trailed down my chin.

"If you're going to drool like a dog, don't do it on important documents." I looked up, finding an irritated (Y/n)

"Uh-huh! Yes!" I shouted, trying to put all of the paperwork into a pile.

"And another thing, supervisor." She tapped on the desk, gaining my attention.

"Yes?" I asked, staring up at the beautiful woman glaring down at me.

"I suggest you take care of that before we take the inmates out for training." She pointed at me before walking out of the office, locking the door behind her.

     My brows furrowed in confusion before I looked down, an obvious erection prominent. I silently shouted and yelled at myself, covering it up quickly. 'Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! She's gonna think I'm a total pervert like Inori!' I yelled at myself, entire body on fire in complete embarrassment and shamefulness.

Your pov
     Once I locked the office door behind me, I stood silent before my whole body burned up. "What the hell is he thinking!" I whisper shouted at myself, hurriedly walking to a corridor almost on one uses. "We're at work for fuck's sake!"

     I kept screaming into my hands and shouting before trying to calm myself down. I shook my arms, taking long breaths; hoping it would help. "It's completely normal. A lot of people do that." I reasoned with myself, pacing back and forth. "Even if it is your good looking supervisor."

      I hit my head on the wall, screaming at myself again. After one more hit to the wall with my head, I left the corridor and prepared to bring the inmates towards the training grounds.