The End

NIALL's Point of View-
6 years later:
(Hanna-27, niall-30)

I smiled at her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I've missed you so much Ni."

"I missed you too. Tons." I kissed her, holding on for a long time. I hadn't seen her in 3 months, but there was only one tour of 5 Edges left. (A/N: that's the name of the new band he's in after 1 direction, it's like a maroon 5 kind of band) She told me she had news, but I wasn't sure what to expect. That's all she would tell me, we walked to her car, and I drove home, her head was leaned back against the seat, like she was in pain. I touched her hand.

"You okay?" She took a deep breath and nodded. She was so beautiful, she had put on weight, but she was so thin before it barely made a difference. I stroked her hand softly the whole way home, making small chat, updating each other on our lives. We went directly inside when we got home, I poured her a glass of wine and got a beer, handed it to her and sat down. She held the glass in her hand lightly, barely giving it any attention, which was weird.

"Han? Are you okay? You're being... Different." She set down her glass.

"Niall. I'm 18 weeks pregnant." What?! We had tried a little before tour, but then decided To wait until after. Why didn't she tell me? "I know. I'm sorry, I should've told you but I didn't want-" I pressed my lips onto hers and smiled wide.

"I love you Hanna." She wrapped her arms around me.