Chapter 16:

Hanna's POV:

"You can't expect me to not say something."

"Please Ni."

"Hanna! He tried to have sex with you! You want me to just pretend he didn't!?" I wiped my eyes, but more tears poured out of them anyway. Niall wrapped his arms around me tightly. And kissed my head. He was warm. And relaxing. I closed my eyes, still crying.

Next thing I knew I was sleeping.

I woke up to Jason, yelling for me to get ready for church. I opened my eyes, I was still in Niall's arms, in the clothes I wore to the party. I had to get them off. I stood up and took them all off, changing into a skirt and sweater. Niall rolled awake.

"I'm going to church. I'll be back later." He looked at me.

"You're kidding? I going with you."

"Better hurry up then." He rolled to a stand and quickly got ready. I went downstairs with Niall, everyone was waiting.

"Ah Niall. You don't seem like a church-goer to me." Jason said.

"That's what I thought about Hanna too." They both smiled.

My phone vibrated in my hand.

New text from:

Harry

I groaned and opened it.

Are you going to tell? I'm sorry. I was drunk. Really Hanna.

I rolled my eyes, Niall Put his arm around me and kissed my cheek, clearly not seeing the message from Harry.

We pulled into the driveway.

"Hannaaa!" Marge yelled for me as I walked towards the house with Niall, I turned.

"Yes?" She just grinned and turned around. I smiled softly and kept going inside to change. Niall followed me.

"Are you going to pretend Harry didn't text you?" He asked, closing the door.

"Yes. And I know you're mad at him but I'd prefer if you did too."

"I don't think so." I pulled my sweater off and picked up a tshirt. Niall grabbed my waist, turning me towards him and kissing me hard. Our lips moved together perfectly. His hand were cold as they pushed my shirtless body towards his chest.

Then we were on my bed. I pulled his shirt up over his head and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands were a lot warmer now, as they touched my whole body. He started to unclasp my bra when I stopped.

"Niall. This is. Not the time. Or place." He smiled softly and clasped my bra back together.

"I'm sorry, you're right. You just feel so good. It's been too long." I kissed him quickly again and got up, tossing him his shirt and putting a t-shirt and jeans on.

LATER:

I put the box on top of a plastic bin, and wiped sweat off my face. Niall came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi babe." I turned my head and smiled.

"Hi." He tried to pull me away from the stack of boxes.

"Niiii. I'm sorry. Give me ten minutes okay? Then we can leave. I'm sorry, I promised Jason." His eyes looked slightly hurt.

"No no. It's fine. Really."

"I'm not stupid." I said. He kissed my cheek. "It'd go a lot quicker if you helped." I told him, smirking.