Chapter 13:

Week later:

Niall's pov:

"Niall? Are you listening?"

"What? I'm sorry I-" I stammered.

"Niall. What are you thinking about? You've been doing this all week?" Harry asked.

"Hanna got in a car accident. She's been in ICU all week." I said, looking up at him.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?!"

"I don't know. I guess I never really thought you guys cared that much."

"What? We love Hanna." Louis added. I shrugged.

"Sorry."

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Hopefully."

"Is this why you've been weird all week?" I shrugged again.

"I guess so."

"We should go visit her!"

"Have fun. Her friend Connor is a dick."

"Why?"

"He just. He thinks he's better than me or something. And he was in the car and jumped out as soon as he saw the truck."

"Seriously? He didn't even tell her?"

"Nope." Liam sat down.

"I'm flying down there tomorrow." Harry said.

"Me too." All the guys agreed. Except me.

"She's probably not going to be awake and probably is going to have an anxiety attack when she sees you."

"What?"

"She doesn't take her anxiety pills when she's in Missouri. She doesn't need them, so she's basically vulnerable and as soon as she saw me she had an anxiety attack."

"But they would make her take them in the hospital?" I shrugged again. I really wasn't sure. My phone rang and I got up.

Incoming call from

Jason Tamson

"Hello?"

"Hi, Niall?"

"Yes. What's up?"

"Hanna, as you know has been in ICU and I just wanted to make sure you knew that she's not anymore and was just put into normal hospitalization."

"Thanks. How is she doing?"

"Well. She's healing quicker than they expected. She's only at the minor concussion stage now. She's going to get released in a few days."

"Great. The guys are thinking of flying down there tomorrow?"

"Are you coming too?"

"Probably not."

"I think you should."

"What? Why? Last time she saw me she-"

"Yeah I know but I think she misses you a lot."

"You think?"

"She just kind of seems in a daze. And she talks about you sometimes. She's admitted she misses you too."

"Well we aren't supposed to be together. She's the one that said it."

"I don't think that rule applies anymore. Wear sunglasses I don't care. Just get here."

"Alright. I'll see you then."