Chapter 9:

TWO DAYS LATER:

"Niall. I'm going to live with my brother in Missouri. I'm going to go finish my senior year."

"You're what?"

"It's the best choice right now. We both know I'm going to get bad if I don't leave now."

"You can't. Hanna!" He argued.

"I'm sorry." I slid his ring off my finger and put it in his hand.

"What?"

"Niall until all this One Direction stuff is over I can't be with you. I'll wait. But for now, it's too much. I'm sorry." I felt tears on my cheeks. He leaned and touched his forehead with mine.

"Hanna please."

"I'm sorry Niall. This is the best choice for me. I can't handle the pressure. I love you but." He stopped me.

"I love you. I understand. But I don't want you to wait. I want you to go and live." I shook my head.

"I want to be with you, I'm going to wait."

"I will be with you Hanna. Okay? This is just a break. I promise. Don't wait. Go live your life." I sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." I smiled lightly. "When do you leave?" He asked. I heaved and pulled him closer so that his chest was touching mine.

"Tomorrow morning."

"What?! It's 11:30!" I shrugged. He pulled me tighter than he had ever held me.

"I'm going to miss this." I smiled into his chest.

We sat on the hotel room bed and talked for 4 hours about everything we'd never talked about before, which surprisingly was a lot.

Niall's alarm woke us up at 9am. I woke up with his arms completely wrapped around me. He yawned and smiled at me.

"We only slept for 5 hours." He said, kissing me softly. I rolled over.

"Can I have like four hours more?" I pleaded.

"Noo. Your plane is leaving in two hours. Come on." He pulled me over to him and sat up. I got up and got dressed.

MISSOURI:

I barely even recognized Jason, I hadn't seen him in almost 5 years at his wedding.

"Hanna!" I turned around, that's when I realized who it was.

"Jason!" I gave him a huge hug. "Which daughter is this?" I whispered. He chuckled softly.

"Kacie." I smiled and pulled away.

"Kacie this is your aunt Hanna. She's gonna live with us for a while." Kacie grinned.

"Why?"

"Because she has lots of issues." He joked, smiling at me as I slapped his buff chest.

"Hey. Army reflexes are going to get you for that one day." He grinned. I shrugged and he picked up Kacie. I picked up my suitcases and put them into his car.

We drove for 20 minutes and pulled into a huge horse ranch. The title on the sign said

Apple Acres

"We just have to pick Melany up before we head home."

"She rides?" I asked.

"Hanna we own this horse ranch where have you been?"

"Um Maine! Why didn't you tell me?! You know I-"