Chapter 15:

Hanna's POV:

There was something about waking up next to Niall that made me feel safe.

When I opened my eyes he pulled me closer to him, so that my body touched his warm chest. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I smiled softly.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked.

"Only like an hour." I looked at him.

"Niall!" He shrugged.

"Get up. I'm taking you to breakfast." I rolled over and sighed.

"What time is it?"

"9:40." I sat up and brushed out my hair. He grinned at me. I put on athletic shorts and followed Niall downstairs. Jason and Melany were at the kitchen table.

"Where are you guys headed?" Jason asked. I shifted on my crutch.

"Breakfast." Niall told him, smiling. Jason nodded and we left the house. We drove to my favorite diner. Angelo's. I couldn't stop smiling, I couldn't believe I was finally with Niall. Barely getting mobbed. Connor was gone and I felt relaxed. I felt safe.

"What can I get for you?" The waitress asked. We ordered waters. We looked over the menu silently. It was almost weird. Like, we'd said everything. He looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" I shrugged.

"Nothing."

"Han."

"I just missed you a lot."

"Well you don't have to miss me anymore." He grinned, leaning across the table and pecking my lips. I smiled softly.

"Han. I'm serious. What's wrong? Please." He came and sat next to me, pulling me to him and wrapping his arms around me.

"I told you, I just missed you."

"Hanna. Have you been taking your pills?"

"Yes Niall. I just hate how I never get to see you and." My eyes got wet.

"It's not going to get much better han. You don't understand how hard I had to try just to stay here until wednesday."

"I know. It's not just your fault, it's mine if I just-"

"Stop. It is my fault." He said,leaning his head. I sighed.

"But isn't this nice? Just us. No fans. Even if it's just for a few days." I smiled and kissed him. The waitress came back with our water.

"You want the usual, Hun?" She asked, I nodded. Niall ordered pancakes and she walked away.

"Hanna?"

"What?"

"I love you. A lot." I smiled.

----------------------

"What now? Harry and the guys are all coming to my hotel at 2."

"They're all coming?" Niall nodded, smiled.

"Wait slight problem. I told Siena that next time I hung out with Harry I'd invite her."

"Then invite her?" Niall gave me a 'duh' look. I pulled out my phone.

Harry & boys @ my house 3.

Niall pulled into my driveway.

"I'm assuming you want to shower? I'll meet you back here later?"

"No, stay!"

"You think Jason is going to-"

"One hour. Come back in one hour." I said sternly. He smiled and kissed me quickly. I opened the door and crutched inside.