Chapter 5:

Hanna POV:

"I have a premiere on Monday. Would you like to come with me?" He asked, whispering in my ear for who knows why.

"Niall.." Kendall had never even gone to a premiere with Harry, they'd been dating for4 months and had been public for 3.

"I was just asking. You don't have to." He said.

"Niall.. I can't. It wouldn't feel right. At least not now. I'm not. I don't know. We're not THAT public."

"We made out in Target. We are that public."

"Shut up you know what I mean." I said jokingly, leaning to kiss him softly. He leaned back.

"Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Are you kidding? No?!"

"I'm not kidding. I'm serious. You really don't want to go, because you're embarrassed to be with me."

"Where did you even get this idea?!" He sat up and got out of the bed.

"Come on. I'll bring you home. Don't worry, I'll wear my sunglasses." I gave him the most confused look.

"What the hell just happened Niall?"

"Fucking hell just broke loose apparently. Hurry up, were leaving." I just looked at him and got up. I wasn't embarrassed to be with him?! Anything but embarrassed. I loved him? What even just happened?

I got in his car with him. The ride home was silent.

"I'll uh. Talk to you Monday I guess."

"Yeah. Sure." He said blandly. I gave him a disgusted look before slamming his door and going inside. What the fucking hell just happened?

Monday:

I picked up my backpack out of my locker after lunch. Niall stopped me.

"Babe. Can we talk?"

"Niall talk about what? There's nothing to talk about."

"I'm sorry I freaked out at you." I looked at him.

"Promise?"

"Pinky." He held out his pinky and I smiled. I kissed him lightly on his cheek.

"Love you. Modest told me to be over at 5 for hair and makeup. See you then." He looked at me, confused, then smiled.

"You look beautiful. Niall whispered in my ear as we walked down the red carpet. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We were stopped at an interviewer.

"Hi Niall, Hanna." He said.

"Hi."

"So Niall, tell me about your girlfriend here."

I knew we weren't supposed to give the interviewer all the information since this was just a red carpet and not an interview.

"Well this is my girlfriend, Hanna. She's beautiful and I love her." The interviewer smiled widely. He asked Niall another question and we walked away. We sat down at the dinner before the premiere. All of One Direction was at the table, along with Kendall. I sat down. The waitress came to bring our food. She was hardcore flirting with Niall. But, of course, only would happen to me, Niall was flirting back. Everyone gave him a really disgusted look when she walked away.

"What guys?" Nobody even said anything, including me. We all just started eating.

"Guys. What?" He spoke again, a little louder. I couldn't take him right now.