VIII

|Family Dinner|

__

Seungkwan sat at the long dinning room table. A bowl of hot blood soup in front of him. All he did was twirl his spoon in the red substance. His mind drifting into space.

It was the evening. Tonight's dinner was going to be three courses. First course, blood soup. The next, probably something else with blood and then some more blood.

His parents, like any royal, liked to serve their meals fancy. Not fresh. They would eat blood sausages, blood pancakes, blood velvet cake. First Generation vampires could do that, they could consume human food if they wished.

Which they did on some occasions. Like today. But unfortunately for Seungkwans parents, Seungkwan wasn't very fond of it. He liked his blood fresh. Saw no use in all this effort.

His father sat at the end of the long table. Usually on the side of Seungkwan, who sat in the middle, on which ever side his seat was. His mother would sit at the other end. They usually always sat far from each other and they never spoke during dinner.

At some point Seungkwan begun to think this was all a pain. Why did his parents insist on doing this if they weren't going to speak. Why force him to join, when he knew they both never enjoyed his company.

I'm bored. Seungkwan thought. His eyes drifted from the big family portrait on the wall, to the end of the room, where Vernon stood at the doors guarding the entrance.

Vernon was doing his job well. He followed Seungkwan everywhere he went, quietly, without any problems or protests. At times Seungkwan would forget he was even there, since the boy seemed to never step aside him rather, instead he would stay far behind.

But there were a few rare times, when Vernon would make his presence apparent. Seungkwan could feel his eyes dagger behind him. Feel his aura encapsulating him. Feel his blood lusting desire filling him. Of course, it was always triggered by something the devilish boy did.

Seungkwan dropped his spoon down on the ground and he gasped. "Fuck. I dropped my spoon. Now it's all dirty."

Seungkwan leaned back in his chair with a smile. He could feel his parents eyes eating away at him. Like he thought. His parents really hated his attitude.

Right then a servant came from the side of the room, he leaned down to pick up the spoon, and as soon as he did Seungkwan grabbed him at the back of his neck.

He yelped when Seungkwan slammed his front body down on the table.

"Seungkwan." His mother spoke. Her tone daring. Her aura frightening. Yet weak in comparison to Seungkwans.

"Yes mummy dear?" Seungkwan chirped, he turned his head to her. Gave her a pretty smile.

"Not at the dinner table." She said.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara