VI

|Abomination|

_edited_

Seungkwan felt rough hands run through the roots of his head, he felt the long slim fingers suddenly grip a chunk of his hair. Seungkwan winced anticipating what was about to happen.

There he was pulled up by the hair. Vernon had aggressively took hold of him and yanked him up from the laid back position he was in. He was now being held up by his locks.

Seungkwan's hands tried to find position on the bed to keep him from falling and getting his hair yanked harder. But suddenly Vernon had let go of him and grabbed him by the chin.

Seungkwan looked down away from Vernon. His cheeks got hotter each moment he felt the boy touch him in a new place. Seungkwan slowly shifted himself so that he was sitting on the back of his legs. His hands placed on his lap.

Vernon's thumb swiped across Seungkwan's bottom lip before pulling it down, Seungkwans bottom teeth visible. Vernon's thumb then slid up and he lifted Seungkwans top lip, he pressed down on the pointed teeth on each side of his mouth.

"Strange. Your fangs are out despite your ability to hide them."  Vernon mumbled. "Is this a threat?"

"Do you plan to bite me?" Vernon said. His voice dull and unamused. 

"N-no." Seungkwan said.

"Oh really?" Vernon said. "Then put them away."

"I can't." Seungkwan said. The boy glanced up at Vernon. His eyes glistened shyly. Almost as though he was embarrassed and looking for reassurance. "No one taught me."

"Taught you... is that something meant to be taught?" Vernon rubbed the bottom of Seungkwans soft chin with the side of his index finger. "Well no matter. We'll have to make due with your lack of knowledge."

Vernon rubbed the side of Seungkwan's mouth and tapped lightly.  "Open your mouth."

Seungkwan obeyed quietly and opened his mouth. He closed his eyes for this. He was suddenly too nervous to look directly at Vernon.

Vernon without warning shoved two of his fingers into Seungkwans mouth. He shoved them far enough that he could touch the uvula at the back of Seungkwan throat.

Seungkwan gagged, and he grabbed Vernon's wrist, his eyes began to water.

Vernon pulled his fingers out and he grumbled in a low voice. "Too small."

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara