XXVII

|Pleasure Schemer|

__

"Wow your highness, you saved me!" Chan cheered and pulled Seungkwan in by the arm.

"It's not me you should be thanking, if my knight hadn't pulled you back there your head would be spinning off your neck," Seungkwan said, nudging at the boy's side.

Chan pouted his lips and glanced back at Vernon who was walking behind, staring at the prince in a daze. "I don't think my thanks would get to him now. He's completely gone."

"He's what?" Seungkwan panicked and turned his head quickly. Yet, he was deceived, Vernon was still there directly behind them. "Oh-"

But when Vernon didn't snap out of his trance Seungkwan realized what he meant. He was thinking about something, the only concern was what that was he was thinking about.

Seungkwan looked forward again, his eyes seemed to swarm around the stone path wondering what it was he was hung up on. He just hoped it had nothing to do with that putrid fake bitch they left on the boat. He still wasn't sure what to think of him or do about him.

"I wonder what the prince wanted to tell his highness," Chan suddenly spoke, noticing the two of them had wandered off into the depths of their minds.

Seungkwan was the first to snap out of it and curved his head, "Probably something dull and ear-aching."

"What if it has to do with your engagement?" Chan said, glancing to look at Seungkwan's face which had lowered into a disturbed glare.

"Nothing good can come from such an announcement," Seungkwan waved, his eyes glancing back to see if Vernon had come in tune with their conversation.

"I thought you got along with him," Chan said, he tilted his head, "Thought you said it might not be such a pain to marry him."

Seungkwan's eyes widened and he hit Chan on the arm, "I said no such thing!"

"Really, I recall you saying that as well," Vernon finally spoke, now closer to Seungkwan's back.

Vernon leaned in, "especially after you threw yourself so willingly to him. Though we know how that went."

"Ack! I don't need to explain myself to you two!" Seungkwan cried his cheeks red with embarrassment, remembering exactly how that ended. He walked up faster, "Stupid peasants!"

Vernon snickered with Chan and shook his head, "and he said we were his 'best men.'"

-

It was decided that Seungkwan would go for a late-night ride, as it seemed the boat would be occupied for some time and no one wanted to risk bumping into the other two.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara