II

|Daring Prince|

__

Seungkwan got up from his slumber. He yawned like a kitten loudly and stretched out his arms.

Yesterday was boring. Seungkwan thought as he sluggishly leaned back on his bed post. His eyes stared blankly towards the velvet red of his bedroom walls.

Well mostly boring. Seungkwan smiled, as he pulled his thin black blanket off his porcelain white body.

"Sir knight. My saviour. Protector."

Suddenly a soft knock arose from his two door entrance at the side of his room.

"come in," Seungkwan announced as he turned to the edge of his bed, letting his legs dangle.

The doors opened quickly and in came three maids, one held his breakfast blood bag on a golden tray, another held his clothes for today, and the last one was now kneeling in front of the younger boy.

"His Royal highness, prince of Crimsonvain, we bid you good morrows," the maid kneeing said, as she held her hand out for him, "praise be the Seventeenth Kingdom."

Seungkwan yawned one last time before putting his hand in hers and allowing her to bring him to his large imperial bathroom to get bathed.

Seungkwan sat down in his tub, the water running warm, he pushed his head back beneath the water, his eyes now floating above the surface like a predator monitoring it's prey.

He closed his eyes. Soon the events of the other night came rushing in, filling his mind of no one other than that curious new face within the castle.

The boy was handsome, Seungkwan will give him that. But that's not all that was so interesting about him. It was that look on his face. The attitude he held. No. Not just attitude, there was something else bundled up in that young man.

Anger? Disgust? Maybe even hatred? Seungkwan assumed it could be all of it. To the moment their eyes met to the last word they spoke, Seungkwan could just feel the negative aura coming from the male towards him.

That boy is foolish, to give such a look and say such things to the prince. Isn't that a little too dangerous?

And just what does he have to despise me for? Did I ever do anything to him? Of course not, I've been locked up in this bloody castle my whole life.

Seungkwan raised himself up again and leaned his body onto his tub, finally giving the okay for the maid to scrub his back.

If he treats me that way again, I'll have to teach him a little lesson about respect.