XXV

|Academia Blood|

__

Seungkwan stood at the sink in his bathroom. He flashed his teeth at his reflection in the mirror, irritated at the mere sight of his fangs.

Ugh, this is too hard. Seungkwan thought as he pressed down on the pointed edge with his finger.

These things are really getting in the way of my sex life. Seungkwan frowned and gave up on prodding them.

Seungkwan swallowed and stared at his face. He still looked a bit pink-faced from earlier and a little drained under his eyes. It was unavoidable when you're getting fucked that good.

Ahh. Seungkwan pushed his face in his hands. Vernon was being so odd this morning. Saying all those embarrassing things... holding me... sleeping with me... being nice to me...k-kissing me.

Four times in one day. Seungkwan thought, his face bursting into a bright red. He didn't believe it while it was happening and he still doesn't now.

There was no way for Seungkwan to determine what it meant when someone goes from completely detesting you to being nice. It was like he was being hit with a wave, just waiting until it pulled back and he was left wet on land again.

It was only a matter of time until Vernon went back to being cruel. Wasn't it?

But I don't want him to! Seungkwan panicked. He put his hands to his chest and shook his head. I... I like when he's a little nice. If he's mean again I...

No! I have to stop thinking like this! Seungkwan slapped his cheeks. It was never that important to begin with, all he liked was Vernon's strength. That he was more powerful than him. That he could control him in ways no one else could. That was the value of Vernon.

That was all he was. Seungkwan dropped his hands to his sides and he looked back up at the mirror. He looked at his teeth.

"Take me" a sudden flash appeared in his head.

Oh right. Seungkwan tilted his head. What was that about?

He couldn't remember very clearly what happened, he was too tired to really process the whole feeling that came over him. But it was alarming enough to have him worried.

I think I wanted to bite him. But not just bite something else... Ugh. I don't get it! Seungkwan shook his head.

Seungkwan left his bathroom and walked to his desk, picking up a few of the literary works left on his table. He didn't want to have to admit it but maybe he really did need to see his tutor. There was just too much he didn't know about himself. His instincts or his inabilities.

Maybe if I'm lucky they might have some knowledge of half-breeds... it would be nice if I could understand Vernon some more. Seungkwan blushed. O-only so I don't misunderstand things, t-that's all!

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara