XXIV

|Romantic Murder|

___

Vernon blinked a few times, his eyes attempting to adjust to the sudden flash of light. He tried to take a deep breath but his chest was heavy.

Instinctively he drew out his blade from its pouch, something or someone was trying to hold him down. Quickly after the blade was drawn he went to stab into it.

Oh-

he stopped before impact, that would have been pretty bad.

The thing, or rather person, who was holding him down was no other than his highness.

The prince? Why is he...

Vernon put his blade back into its hold and he tilted his head down at the sleeping prince, curled into his chest. His eyes moved along Seungkwan's shoulder and to his arm that was splayed around his abdomen, holding the knight.

Vernon swallowed and he tensely moved back into the bed. He sighed and tried to relax but he was barely getting there.

He wasn't sure how he ended up asleep. He knew he had sex with him and he was a bit exhausted after. But he usually was after they play for a while. Though, he did have a harsh climax.

It's only because he said... His cheeks felt hot, so Vernon closed his eyes and tried not to think about it.

Again, he usually wouldn't have passed out like that. He didn't get exhausted that easily and he had spent nights not sleeping and feeling nothing but a slight buzz. Plus vampires didn't need to sleep as often as a human would. He should have been fine.

Yet he went and slept in his highnesses bed. Together with him at that.

It was wrong. It should be wrong. Should feel wrong but... well it just didn't.

He felt comforted next to his highness, clearly enough to be seduced by slumber. While he slept, he remembers feeling warm and relaxed. Feelings he never had when he slept alone.

Maybe he needed to sleep next to someone at night. It might cure his night terrors and nerves. Though who would agree to such an arrangement?

Vernon glanced at the prince, who was pressed against his chest snoozing away. As always his beauty was enchanting, even with his eyes closed he felt stunned by it.

Today he was a bit different. Vernon thought. So reactive... timid even.

Vernon glanced up at the ceiling. And I hadn't used my aura today, I allowed him full control, yet he was just as disoriented as all those other times.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara