XXIX

|Submit Your Heart|

__

"Now, don't be shy," Vernon lifted the boy's red sulking face up with his finger, "if you make that kind of expression, you'll make me feel bad."

"You should feel bad... making your precious prince go on like this even though I said I was tired!" Seungkwan said.

His grip tightened around Vernon's hand on his waist. It was basically the only thing, besides the ship, that was keeping him up from falling onto his wet knees, as his legs were too weak to even stand on their own.

He wasn't lying when he said he was tired. And it wasn't necessarily the only thing that was making him so adamant about stopping. Chan was also a big consideration. For some reason, Seungkwan didn't want to be caught by him.

"Awe, how stern," Vernon said. He pulled Seungkwan in, making the boy lean onto his chest for security. "My prince has matured so well."

"Mm... and you've gotten naughty..." Seungkwan mumbled. He squirmed feeling Vernon's hands placement move to his ass.

"Yes, and whatever will I do... my prince doesn't want to play with me..." Vernon sighed in the boy's ear, his hands spreading the boy's cheeks open.

Seungkwan whimpered, "Ngh... Vernon... no... water... it'll go in..."

"No... is that becoming your favourite word?" Vernon said, he poked his finger into the boy's hole. Seungkwan clenched his legs, feeling a push of water with the insert. "what happened to begging for me, spreading yourself for me, shedding tears for me?"

Vernon pushed in further until his knuckles were hitting the rim and his finger was pressing against the deepest part it could get. "Touching yourself all over because you couldn't handle my absence. Crying my name... in your bed alone."

Vernon mumbled in the boy's ear, "Never satisfied... always wanting... me."

Seungkwan wept, feeling Vernon's finger press inside him as he thought of everything Vernon said. It was too much... too much! "Ah...nn..."

He didn't realize Vernon understood his longing for him so clearly. He vocalized his very desire to a tee. He wondered if Vernon had drawn out his pleasure like this, to satisfy him finally. Was this all for him?

"You wish me to stop... wish me to abandon my craving for you," Vernon said, he shoved another finger in, stuffing Seungkwan's ass as he now jerked his hips against Seungkwans, rubbing them together again. "When I'm this fucking turned on for you... do wish me somewhere else?"

"N-no!" Seungkwan cried, he tightened his grip on Vernon's uniform, a sudden thought of that educated bastard popped up in his head and he leaned deeper into Vernon's embrace.

"'No.'" Vernon repeated as his finger pressed up into the boy's walls, which made Seungkwans legs go weak for a moment. Luckily Vernon was readily there to hold him around the waist with his free arm.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara