XXXII

|Yearning Hatred|

___

Seungkwan ran into the closest room in his direction and nearly slammed the door on Chan.

He put his hand to his mouth, feeling his breath get caught in his throat and struggle to get out. Put a hand to his chest feeling like his heart was sinking into his stomach, heavy with pressure.

"Your Highness, are you sure you should have slapped him?" Chan said, he put his nails to his teeth a bit worried.

"Arg!" Seungkwan screamed and he pushed a vase sitting on top of a desk near him to the ground. Chan decided it was best to leave him.

He couldn't overcome the feelings inside himself and force was the only way he knew how to deal with it.

He turned around and Chan locked eyes with him and before the other boy could speak Seungkwan pushed him onto the floor.

He felt his blood pumping in his chest. An overarching rage taking over his body, forcing him to eject his emotions onto the boy beneath him.

He needed to hit something, rip something, tear something, crush something, anything. He didn't want to think about it. Why hearing what Vernon said made him so...

"Ahhh!" Seungkwan cried, he now slammed the whole table to the ground, pieces of it flying, almost hitting Chan.

Chan could see it, the stunned look of wildness in His Highness's eyes. The bloodthirsty fury building in his body. The rising, tightening, fear inducing spread of his aura.

The greatness of a pure blood's emotions out of control.

To think Vernon was the cause of it. Maybe Chan didn't need to intervene, after all, perhaps Vernon was a bigger idiot than he imagined.

Chan closed his eyes. It would be Chan's benefit though if Seungkwan finally decided to let that half-breed go and also took it out on him. He was ready.

He waited but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes Seungkwan was wearing a dreadfully pitiful expression.

Seungkwan put his hands to his face immediately as soon as he noticed Chan staring at him. He could feel it. The feelings of rage and anger quickly depleting and being replaced with something else.

"Leave me..." Seungkwan choked out.

Chan obeyed, getting up from the floor. Seungkwan heard him turn the handle and his footsteps swept out of the room as the door closed behind him.

Seungkwan let out a sigh, one too shaky for him to be okay with. He didn't understand what was happening. All he knew was that his nose stung and his lips were struggling not to quiver.

He removed his hands from his face. They were a little wet. He wiped the wetness away and turned from the door. "Hah...idiot."

-

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Última actualització: Feb 01 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara