X

|New Little Friend|

__

"Mm... mm..." Seungkwan rubbed his stomach, it still felt a bit bloated from the other day, having consumed so much water.

The weak boy tried to lift himself up in his bed, he quit soon after when his lower body began to ache and he laid back down. "Damn brute... he was..."

"Too rough..." Seungkwan's cheeks blazed. Never would he have thought, that he'd be saying such a thing. 'Too rough' or thinking that it was too much to take.

Usually, Seungkwan was in control in almost every, if not all, his sexual relationships. Therefore, his partners had no chance to insult him, they'd be compliant to his pleasure and his alone. But now that it all changed. It was taking him some time to adjust.

Being put down. Degraded. Made a complete fool. A mumbling, begging mess. It was nothing he was used to, and he still had no idea what it meant for him. It was as though, when the time came to be touched, he lost all sense of self and became deluded with desires he hadn't known.

What he did know, was that after he felt empty and bottomless. Wondering why he let himself be that way. He was a prince, a pure blood. But he's weak and submissive to the likes of a mere knight. He desires to be ravished by a simple commoner.

He wondered, if this continued, whether he'd ever be able to escape the grasp of this knight, or he'd be trapped forever in this cycle of picking pleasure over his pride. He'd just stay there, laying on the bed naked, legs open and ass lubed, ready to be used as some sort of pleasure toy for his brutes erotically brutal desires.

Seungkwan felt his whole body start to burst in a boiling steam. Thinking about it. Really thinking about it. Why his brain was so naughty he didn't understand. Why he was so abnormal. For a prince to be like this. So shameful.

"Disgraceful... I am..." Seungkwan mumbled, he pushed his hands beneath his blankets, slid his fingers along his ridged scarred body. If these were Vernon hands, what would he do to him?

He'd probably poke at him. Poke his scars, and call them all sorts of ugly names. See his tears forming in his eyes, and call him small and fragile and weak. He'd know exactly the words to use to break down his confidence.

He'd probably threaten him. Say he'll make more. Say he'll cut deeper. Seungkwan dug his nails into his inner thigh, wanting to feel it. Cut him right open, and enjoy seeing him cry and suffer.

Before Seungkwan could get any further into his delusions, there was a knock at the door. He flinched slightly. Felt a sort of twitch in his leg. It was too late now, he was already heated.

But it didn't matter really, because behind the door wasn't Vernon. Not possibly. It was morning still.

"Come in." Seungkwan said. He leaned over and pulled out his drawer, grabbing the first thing he saw, which happened to be a novel he hadn't looked at once since he got it. He hoped that he could distract himself from his lust.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara