XIII

|Watch Me|

__

Seungkwan internally smiled. He was so excited and ready to have Vernon inside him. All this teasing and playing was agonizing and strange, but there was always familiarity when it came to Vernon's cock. That was, that it was amazing.

Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's arm and dragged him out and into the hedge maze just a bit down from the gazebo. Seungkwan was surprised that this was the location Vernon wanted to have sex in. It was pretty open and if someone came wandering in, there was no chance of them being able to hide.

Vernon dragged Seungkwan only the first turn in. They were positioned at the dead-end of two pathways. If someone who didn't know their way around the maze came in and made it their way. They'd be fucked.

Why was Vernon so impulsive today? Seungkwan wondered. Was it because of the letter? Did it actually bother him, even though he acted like it didn't?

Vernon turned Seungkwan around to face him. Suddenly he stuffed a handkerchief into Seungkwans mouth. Seungkwan looked at him confused and Vernon just moved his gaze down Seungkwans body.

He grabbed under Seungkwan's thigh now and lifted his leg. Seungkwan could feel the tip of Vernon's cock rubbing the rim of his ass. Flicking back and forth. Teasing him.

Seungkwan bit into the cloth. He wanted to grind his teeth or let out a bloody cry. Just put it in. His eyes begged. His hips thrust forward with desperation. Please.

"Mm...mm..." Seungkwan groaned.

Wasn't Vernon done taunting him like this already? How many times was he going to stall putting it in? Did he even realize how long and how much Seungkwans had been wanting this?

"Calm down," Vernon demanded. He pushed down on Seungkwans chest and forced him to fall back against the thick hedges.

Vernon positioned his cock now and he spit down to lube it before he slowly started to push his tip in. But before he could go any further he froze and so did Seungkwan.

Both of them heard it. Footsteps were heading their way.

"Mm!" Seungkwan's eyes widened and he looked back at Vernon.

"Shh." Vernon placed his hand on his lips.

Seungkwan watched as Vernon listened closer, the person seemed to be a bit away from them. Probably due to their hearing being so good and their senses elevated they heard it louder than they thought.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara