VII

| Monstrous World |

__

Seungkwan leaned up and his lips brushed against Vernon's rough ones. He gave them a peck, then slid his tongue over them.

Right then, Vernon put his hand over Seungkwan's mouth and pushed him away. Back onto the bed. "Don't fucking kiss me."

"Mm, why?" Seungkwan furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side. "Kissing is the best part. Sets the mood."

Vernon grabbed one of Seungkwan's thin arms and with a large force, he pulled the boy over before he flipped him to his stomach. "That's not exactly what I've learned."

Vernon leaned down and licked the back of Seungkwans neck. Seungkwan felt a shiver run down his spine, it felt good to be touched there. His body naturally moved, and he bent nicely. "Ah."

Vernon's lips lightly pressed against the area, and they moved along the dip of the boys back, until he met the dimples above the crack. Vernon noticed a small birth mark right in the same area. It was in the shape of a heart.

"How grotesque." Vernon mumbled to himself. His fangs shifted out. It irritated him, the heart. Like it was beating at him. So he bit into it.

Not into the heart but where it came from, Vernon dug his teeth into the back of Seungkwans neck. In the sweet spot that made Seungkwan curl.

Seungkwan grabbed the sheets, his eyes widened and started to vibrate. He pushed his head into the bed and his breathing started to heavy with the pressure of Vernon's fangs in him.

He felt the hooks of Vernon's fangs rip out of him finally and he released the air in his throat that had gotten stuck, "Ah- Ah!!"

His body began to tremble and he felt the bottom half of him start to leak and spill all over the sheets. He knew he hadn't cum but it felt like it. He felt a pleasure similar and strong but not there just yet.

If he was to really dig in there and cause some damage, Seungkwan would have bursted in bliss. The boy was sure.

"F-fuck... hah..." Seungkwan tried to lift himself but his body was weak and shaky. Vernon wouldn't have let him anyways, the boy pushed him back down by the place where he bit.

"Where do you think you're going?" Vernon asked. His tone was deep and threatening rather than playful.

"S-sorry," Seungkwan cowered. He felt the aura of his partner dominating him. This time it felt like a force holding him down. A heavy weight.

"Sorry? Is the prince apologizing to a mere servant to the crown?" Vernon smirked, and usually Seungkwan would feel insulted but right now he could barely focus on discussion.

Vernon leaned down again and licked the holes he left on the boys neck, Seungkwan shivered each time he felt the rough buds of the boys tongue rubbing against the painful piercings.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara