~Chapter 44~

Scarlett's POV

I was craddling my aching stomach and my face was twisted into one of agony.I was certain now,I was certain that I was pregnant.These past eight days I was here just made me more aware.But how did I not get the symptoms earlier?The swolen feet was a sign but I was so fucking oblivious!I should've never ran away from him.I was jeopardizing an innocent child's life.

"Tell me where Lucien's shipments are stored!"Kobe yelled and whipped me with the leather belt I had gotten used to.Of course I stayed silent and received another whip for that.

"Speak up!"he kicked the chair I was bound to backwards and I crashed to the floor.I cursed under my breath as I felt a piece of wood penetrate my skin.He made a idiotic choice though.The ropes that kept me in place loosened with the chairs shattering.I smiled slightly but laid in the same position so he wouldn't notice.

Kade was a repulsive guy.He acted on his anger and frustration and didn't think before he did something but it worked both in my favor and also caused me great pain.

"Seems like I have to fuck it out of you,"he grinned at me and tugged at his pants.I grabbed a piece of sharp eood and clenched it in my hand.I would do anything in my power to protect my unborn child.And if I had to kill someone with my bear hands,so be it.He tugged his boxers off and walked towards me.His dilly dally laid slumped and swamped side to side.He stared at me and licked his lips but his dilly didn't even twitch.

"And just how are you going to do that if you're...impotent?"I asked in a taunting tone.He charged towards me and I readied the improvised weapon in my hand.

"Fucking slut!"he clawed at my leggings and I squirmed before shoving the wood into his shoulder.He screamed and I used my foot to kick him in the face.He fell to the floor with blood gushing out of the wound.I untied myself and wobbled towards him.

"You're gonna die,"he laughed and I shook my head in disgust.

"You're sick,"I said and pushed the wood further into his shoulder.I patted him down and felt a gun.I tucked it into my tights waistband and took the ropes that earlier bound me to that God awful chair.I tied his wrists firmly togther and both his feet as well.

"You're going to fie in approximately five hours if I don't treat your wound or sooner if I intensify it.I am going to ask you questions and you are going to answer.You're a little rat after all,right?"I took a seat across from him on the floor as he withered under the pain.

"Fuck off,"he spat and I shrugged.

"Where are we?"I asked and he shook his head as if to show me he refuses to answer my question.

"Guess we are doing this the hard way then,"I said and stood up but winced as pain struck my stomach.I lift my shirt and see something moving under my skin.The baby.

"You're pregnant,"I heard from infront of me and my head shot up and my eyes locked with Delores's.

"No,"I said as taers streamed down my cheeks.I haven't even noticed she had opened the door.I wanted to do everything to hide my pregnancy from them because God knows what they would do to my child.

"You fucking slut!You just had to get pregnant from him,did you?But now,you are gonna regret that!"she strided towards me in full strides and I reached for the gun in my waistband and pulled it out.I pointed it at her but she twisted it in my hand and pointed it towards my stomach.

My eyes widened and I felt her finger tighten around the trigger.I twisted her wrist in an awkward angle and heard a snap.

She screamed and I grabbed the gun again.I ran to the corner of the room and calmed my breathing.

"Frederico!"as the word flew out of ger mouth,a big bulky man rushed in but I was too fast and shot him in between the eyes.The gunpowder floated as the large man fell to the floor.

"No!You bitch!"Daisy cursed me out.

When I looked back Kevin was missing from the floor and I looked around in panic.When I looked down he shoved a nail into my foot.

"Fuck!"I cried out in pain as the rusted metal penetrated my soft skin.I fell to the floor and craddled my foot.It was agonizing and I saw him reach for the gun which fell from my grasp and I quickly yanked the rusted nail out of my foot.I screamed in pain and tears gathered in my eyes.I whimpered and saw my blood gushing out.I looked towards Kristan and saw him already holding the gun in his right arm.

Shit.I was fucking screwed.The gun pressed to my forehead and I clenched my eyes shut.

"Don't worry,kitten,I'm not going to kill you.After all,wouldn't want to keep him waiting much longer now,would we?"I looked at him confused then suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway.