~Chapter 10~

Scarlett's POV

I woke up and gripped my head as I heard faint voices behind the door.I dashed to the door and started telling.

"Help me!I'm stuck in here!"I yelled and heard the talking cease.I banged against the door and before I could move I was flying to the floor again.

"Get off of me!"I groaned and grabbed my head.A headache was starting to form from banging it against the floor from getting knocked over.

"What are you doing in here?"Lucien furiously asked and helped me up.I glared at him and sat upright.

"I don't know.A maid escorted me to the bathroom so I guess this is the bathroom now,"I gestured around the room."Nice choice of decor,"I added sarcastically and he sighed.

"What's the maid's name?"he asked.

"That is a question I'm incapable of answering,"I said and rubbed my scalp.

"Why?Is someone threatening you!?"I rolled my eyes at his outrageous nature.

"I'm terrible with names.I'd probably say her name is Gertrude and then her name is Hildigard or something like that,"I admitted and he sighed,clearly frustrated.

"You sure are a peace of work.Oh and not a word about this room.It's kept on the first floor to avoid suspicion from the police and rats and is cleaned weekly but the cleanup team usually comes only on Sundays,"he nodded towards the bloody mattress and I nodded slowly.He walked towards the door and I followed.

"Thank you very much..."

"Rose,"

Girl chose to screw me over.I walked behind Lucien as we went back to the dinning room.

"Let's finish eating and we'll get you something for your head after,"I nodded and when we got there,there were only scarce men.I assume others went to do their respective things.The ones that remained was Ace,Kade and a few guys I didn't know.

I took a seat and looked down at the delicious looking food.It was some lasagne,meat,garlic bread and a broccoli salad.I said a silent grace and started eating.

I was aware of everyone staring at me but I could care less as I devoured the delicious food.Only when I was finished with my food,the broccoli salad an exception, did I look up.

"Wipe your mouth,"Lucien said without looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah... I'm good,"I stood up with my plate and before I could get far a maid came running and held her hand out.

"Oh no,no that's fine.It's just a plate,"I said and asked her where the kitchen was.This time I did end up in the kitchen instead of an underrated dungeon.Maids were bustling around filling up the dishwasher.

"Anything I can do to help?"Everyone looked at me shocked and shook their heads furiously.

"Okay then...thank you for the meal,"I sat the plate down on top of the stack of plates and took a paper towel and wiped my mouth.I went straight to the elevator and Lucien stood there with a first aid kit.

"I just need pills for the headache.Stop being dramatic,"I said as I passed him and entered the elevator.He followed and stood next to me.

"Well aren't you feisty,"he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.I wouldn't deny that he was extremely attractive and that I wanted to jump his bones but we just met and I don't do well around strangers.

I eyed him from the corner of my eyes and looked at his rear.Guy's packing.

The doors slid open and we stepped on our floor.I walked towards my designated room and he followed.I opened the door and stepped through.I made sure no panties were laying around and I sighed in relief when there wasn't.I sat down on the bed and he dragged a chair so he was positioned infront of me.

"Untie your hair,"he said and I did as I was told.My hair cascaded down my shoulders and I ruffled it a little.

"Lay down so your head is facing me,"once again I did as I was told and layed down.I stared up at the ceiling as I heard rustling.

I felt his hands on my hair and I closed my eyes.He smoothed my hair down and I let out a satisfied sigh.He began looking through my hair and when he pressed right next to my ear and my eyes widened.

"Ouch,"I mumbled and flinched.

"Sorry.Right here then,"his thick Italian voice said from above me and I felt my core moisten.Woah there,calm down.

"This is gonna hurt a bit.Seems like you cut it open,"I clenched my teeth,prepared and I felt a stinging sensation before it began burning.I fisted the sheets and arched my back.

"Jesus,"I heard Lucien breathe out and turned my head to see him looking up at the ceiling and mumbling something incoherently.

"What?You feel my pain now?"I snickered and his eyes snapped to mine.We stared at each other for what felt like ages before I layed back down.My heart pounded ridiculously fast in my chest and I blew out a sigh.

"I'll continue,"he cleared his voice and I made a sound of agreement.By now the adrenaline I was feeling numbed the wound.

"You'll need stitches.It's not that large but it can still get infected,"he said.Yes sir.

"Okay,"I closed my eyes again and not long after felt prickles.Looks like the needle has penetrated my skin.I could mentally see him doing it and I tried to lay as still as possible.

"Okay done,"he said and he patted my head before I got up.

"Thank you for taking responsibility,"I said stubbornly.

"Anytime,princess,"he chuckled and I smiled slightly.

"At pet name bases now?"I tilted my head to the side and he looked at me for a while before he smirked.

"Yes princess and you can call me daddy,"he leaned towards me and I felt my breath hitch from our close proximity.

"Oh?Kinky,"I said breathlessly while looking into his beautiful forest greens.

"Yeah.Just how you like it,"he said getting closer and I bravely stood my ground and didn't move and inch.

"Ditto,"I said and he stood up and straightened his back.He cleared his throat and I stared at the bulge in his pants.He was packing there too?It was not fair to send such a man to earth.

I dismissed my dirty thoughts and stood up as well.I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

"Goodnight,Lucien,"I said and he looked at me for a while.

"Goodnight,princess,"he said back and left.I closed and locked the door before catapulting myself on the bed.I probably shouldn't be too rough or my stitches could come loose.

Now,for my sleep.