~Epilogue Part 2~

A/N-half of this chapter will be more of a recap of what happened to Lucien in the factory.The other half will be a more of the ending.Enjoy!

Lucien's POV

In the factory

I watched as she ran away and I felt the tears threaten to fall.There was no way I was going to make it out of here.I heard more gunshots then silence.

"Boss?"a familiar voice called from above me and I craned my neck ever so slightly.

"Giovanie..."I rasped and he began tugging me out of the rubble.It didn't help much and then he began throwing the things off hastily.The air was beginning to get thick and I could almost envision how I was going to suffocate and die.

I felt a rough tug and was suddenly pulled to my feet.

"Come on,we've got to move fast.I set detonators all over the building and it'll blow in approximately five minutes,"I slumped against him but lifted myself up.I had two bullet wounds and a lot of cuts and bruises on my body.No doubt did I have a concussion because I suffered a blow to the head.

He carried my weight on him as he sprinted over to an air vent.He shoved me in and I began to crawl.The ground shook under us as a detonator most likely went off.

"Something triggered the detonator,move quickly.I don't know if the rest will go off now too,"he said and I crawl faster.Light was beginning to seep in and I let out a sigh.This meant we were close to outside.

"Move!"he shoved me a little bit closer just as heat overtook the vent and vibrations and a ringing in my ear of the explosion overtook us.We were blasted out of the vent and fell down three feet from the ground.We landed outside and I heard ribs crack.My head banged on the ground and just like that my world darkened around me.

My princess

Six months later

"It's about damn time you woke up,"Giovanie grunted as I opened my eyes.

"How long was I out for?"I asked,my voice hoarse.

"Took you six months to get out of the coma.Doctors said you fell into a coma due to brain damage and swelling on the brain.You died three times.The longest one was for about eight minutes,"he bluntly said.Guess I couldn't say anything about that.He was always this blunt.

I wanted to sit up straight because my back was killing me.However,I could only move my arms.

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry Mr.De Luca,you are paralyzed from the waist down.The fall and bullet to the leg only worsened the situation.The brain damage caused the circulation of your legs to cut off due to the brain not sending signals to the nerves in your legs.However,this is not a permanent condition.I'm sure by a lot of physical therapy you will be able to move again,"the doctor explained and I simply nodded and turned my head to the side.

Scarlett

One month later

"You're doing great sir.Just concentrate on your breathing and don't  focus too much on your legs.Just do it like you did it before this whole incident.You have been doing great so far and you were also able to wiggle your toes.That was a great start,"the old woman said and I did exactly as she said.

I fell down eight times but I hoisted myself up the handles and tried again.It was as difficult for an infant to walk as it was for me right now.

And then I put my mind two it and took two strides forward,before I fell on my face.A smile crept on my face for the first time since Scarlett as I realized what I did.

I took my first steps like a fucking toddler.

Five months later

"And sir don't forget about me now!"I waved at the old lady that was also my physiotherapists and walked towards my car.This week all we did was make sure all my muscles in my legs were working perfectly.The past five months I was doing physiotherapy helped my mind and soul relax but did not take the pain and the memories away.

"Ace,"I answered the phone and I could literally hear him squeal from the other side of the phone.

"I found her,"and a huge smile spread to my face as he uttered those words.Tears began to blur my vision and I beat down on the steering wheel.

My princess

A/N-so that was what happened...okay on to the good stuff.Time for epilogue part 2!

________________________________

Scarlett's POV

Two years later

"Mama,what's a shit?"Luciano ran into to room with a little suit on and his hair combed neatly.I did a double take and my eyebrows practically hit my hairline.

"A what?"

"A shit.Cause dad has been saying that for the past..."he showed his ten fingers and a five"umm...time?"I laughed as he got confused with the words and meanings.

"You mean minutes.And also that's a bad word.I'll be scolding your dad for that later,"I winked at him and he laughed and jumped into my lap.

"Watch out!Your mama's dress is going to get ruined,"I looked down at my wedding gown and shrugged.It was a white creamy dress with a train trail on the end and a heart shaped neckline.My jet black hair was down in faint curls but a few of them were pinned up.

"Mama you look pretty,"I thanked him and thought about what he said about Lucien.I knew he'd be nervous.I was nervous too.Not before long Giovanie stepped into the room clad in a black tuxedo and hair gelled back.

"It's time,"I stood up and slipped my feet into the sliver heels with diamonds in crested in the sides.

"Okay,"I said and gripped onto his arm.Luciano tattled along and we heard the melodic music coming from the garden.

We walked down the aisle that was covered with rose petals and knocked over wine stains.Not entirely my fault.Lucien was to blame for it too.

I looked at my breathtaking man at the end of the aisle waiting for me.I winked at him and he cracked a smile,wiping a small tear away.Giovanie handed me over and patted Lucien's back,going to stand at the side where the best men stood.My mom was my only bridesmaid.That was funnily embarrassing.

Lucien took my hand in his and led me to stand at the end as well.The priest looked at us and smiled.

"Brothers and sisters,we have come together today to witness the marriage of Lucien De luca and Scarlett Hay-"

"De Luca,"I cut in.

"Scarlett Hayes.The Lord has brought these to souls together and they shall remain together till their love run ou-God forbid-"we laughedand he continued with his speech and prayers.The time came for us to say our vows and I took the piece of paper out of my built in bra.

"Lucien,I would have never thought that I would be marrying such a freak.Thank you would be an understatement,but I'm pretty sure how I can return the favour,"I winked at him and the crowd laughed."You were and are my rock,saving grace and personal stripper.You have no idea how much I love you.And I swear to God if you so as fall out of love with me I will shove your cock so far up-"the priest cleared his throat and I smiled at him."Point is I want to spend my entire life with you,"I finished and blew him a kiss.

"Princess,there's not much that I have to say but you changed me for the better.And I am grateful for that.You gave me that pussy whe-"the priest coughed loudly and I cackled."when I was very horny.Like that you solved a problem for me like you did and do every day.I swear that till the day I die I will love you every day of every year.I love you princess,"

"You may now kiss the br-"I pounced on Lucien as he kissed me and shoved my tounge in his mouth.

"God,I love you,"I whispered in his ear.

"Never will as much as I do,"

Really The End