~Chapter 8~

Scarlett's POV

I look out the window to avoid any further embarrassment.Today wasn't my day,huh?This fucking stalker gets me stuck in the middle of a gun fight and then this shit.

"Scarlett?"I scoffed and continued to look out of the window.Pain lingering in my heart and my neck where that bastard grabbed me.

"Scarlett,"he sounds more serious and I rolled my eyes.Name one person who wouldn't be pissed getting caught in shit like that.

"What?"I bit out and looked at him,annoyed.

"Do you want to go pick up a few things from your house before we arrive at mine?"he asked.I glared at him and looked out the window again.

"Get me my dog,"I snarled at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Understood,"he said and pulled down the barrier.

"Garret get us to this address,"Lucien showed him something on his phone which he typed into the GPS.He pulled up the barrier and sat back down.

"Where are we going?"I asked and he quirked an eyebrow.

"Where do you think?To your house,"

"You don't know where I live,"he chuckled and put his phone in his pocket.

"Oh but I do,"my eyes widened and I backed up a bit.God,what kind of stalker shit was this?

"You're taking stalkish to a whole other level.What the hell is wrong with you?I'll set your ass on fire if what you're doing is kidnapping me,"I threatened and he smirked at me.The car was silent and for the rest of the ride which I was grateful for.

We slowed down and I looked out of the tinted window to see we were at my house.I opened the door and climbed out.I marched up to my house and took the spare key I had under the mat and put the key in the door.It was open before I could unlock it.Lucien was right behind me with his hand gun as I entered my house.My mouth fell open when I saw it was wrecked.The furniture were tossed over and everything was broken and lying on the floor.My eyes widened and I began running around the house.

They couldn't have taken Pluto.Oh my God no.

"Pluto!Come out, mommy's home!"I felt tears prickle in my eyes as I searched for him.No sign of my baby.

"Who the hell dare take my dog?!"I screamed and kicked a chair over.They took my dog.How can you stoop so low as to steal someone's dog?

"Lucien,my dog is gone so you better  find him.This is all your fault.You son of a bitch!"I punched him in the face and fell to the floor and craddled my hand.These guys and their steel features.

"It's just a dog.I can buy you ten others,"fury ran threw me as the words left his mouth.

"Wanna fight?"I grabbed a chair that was laying on the ground.He sighed and held his hands up.

"Okay,okay I'll find the mutt,"I glared at him and felt tears drip from my eyes.I was so frustrated right now.They took my child.

"Show me a picture,"his jaw was clenched and I stood up from the floor and walked down the hall.Broken on a little table was a picture of Pluto laying in a bunch of daisies.Stunning.

"Let's go.They might come back and we're outnumbered right now.I'll send my men to get your belongings and some to start searching for the dog,"I bowed and flipped him off.

I walked to the door and he walked out.I locked at and walked towards the car.He opened the door for me and I climbed in.

"Excuse me, weren't we supposed to retrieve the dog?"Garret asked and I  began wailing.

"Pluto,"I screamed in agony and fell to the floor of the car.My best friend, my child.So this is what true Los feels like.

"Oh God,"Lucien said and Garret pulled up the barrier hesitantly.

"Screw you,"I said to Lucien with teary eyes and he chuckled.

"You can later,"I scoffed and stood up and took a seat.I wiped the tears off my face and looked out of the window.

The car started moving and I rubbed at my eyes.I looked at my watch and it was already past seven.

I was supposed to have a night shift tonight but I'm not so sure that was the best idea.