04

Chapter 4 | Bangtan Restaurant and Cafe

Humming a simple tune, a Samoyed Hybrid was washing the dishes. It was one of the busiest times at the small and quaint Restaurant and Cafe. He didn't mind though. Seeing his restaurant doing well was a dream come true for the Hybrid.

"Seokjin-ah?" A Labrador Hybrid said in a questioning tone when he saw the Samoyed in the kitchen. Seokjin turned around and smiled at the Labrador Hybrid. "I didn't think you were going to come in today," the Labrador said with a warm smile. "Did something happen at home?"

Seokjin shook his head as he dried his hands. "Jimin and Namjoon wanted to come and have dinner here, so I thought I'd come in," Seokjin explained giving the Labrador a hug. "Sandeul-ah, can you look after the kitchen? I'm going to put a reserved plaque on one of the tables." The Labrador nodded as he rolled up his sleeves. "Thanks," Seokjin said thankfully.

Seokjin left the kitchen and headed to the hall. The restaurant was nearly full. He quickly grabbed a reserve plaque and set it on a small two-person booth. As he was heading back to the kitchen, he noticed a familiar face. With a smile on his face, he went to the table. He noticed that she was sitting with three others that he had never seen before. One male, one Bunny Hybrid, and another female.

[Y/N]

We were sitting at one of the tables near the window of a place called Bangtan Restaurant and Cafe. Apparently, it opened while I was in prison. Hyojung told me a lot about this Restaurant, all good things. According to Hyojung, the owner of the restaurant was good-looking and very gentlemanly. And the food was top quality for a simple and quaint establishment. So when my brother called to meet up for dinner to celebrate the fact that I got out of prison, we decided on the Restaurant and Cafe.

"There's so much food!" I exclaimed looking over the menu.

"You can order two if you want," Minho said with a shrug. "I did want to take you to a more expensive place."

"Oppa, the food here tastes a lot better than those five-star restaurants you wanted to take us to," Hyojung said with a giggle.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Come on, Hyojung, you need to understand. If I have any reason to spoil my baby sister, I will. It's not every day she gets released from prison," he said in a teasing tone.

"I'm not your baby sister. I'm your younger sister," I said glaring at Minho. I always hated that he called me his 'baby' sister.

"Oh come on, I basically raised you when you were a baby," Minho chuckled as he dramatically wiped a nonexistent tear from his eyes. "Those were the good old days. When my baby sister was an innocent little thing." I rolled my eyes with a laugh. Yeah, dramatic tendencies run in the family.

"Seunghee-ah, what do you want to eat?" I asked the quiet Bunny.

"Um... maybe just... salad?" Seunghee said in a questioning tone.

I knew she was uncomfortable around men. But when we told her about Minho, she was willing to come out and spend time with us. I smiled and nodded.

"Hyojung-ssi," a voice called out to my cousin. I looked up to see a very handsome Hybrid looking at my cousin with a smile. He looked to be very tall, not as tall as Minho, but still tall. "It's nice to see you here again. You haven't come for a few days, I was worried that you found yourself another restaurant."

Hyojung laughed as she shook her head. "I could never," she said with a giggle. "Seokjin-ssi, meet my family. These are my cousins, Minho and Y/N. And this is Seunghee, she's staying at my place for the time being." Then she turned to Minho and me. "This is Seokjin-ssi, he's the owner of the restaurant."