31

Chapter 31 | Picture Perfect

You were a little disorientated. One moment you were in your bed. Warm. Comfortable. A great way to start off your day.

The next minute, you were standing in the middle of a very busy high-end mall with Taehyung dragging you around to the different stores.

Taehyung had no words to describe how excited he was. As soon as Hoseok told him that he was going to be able to have a one-on-one bonding day with you. He began planning.

At first, it was very disorganized. There were too many things he wanted to do with you. Go to the amusement park. Go to the beach. Go on a hike. Maybe even take a few pictures. There was an endless list of things he wanted to do. And he wanted to do them all with you.

"Maybe just do one thing you really want to do with her," Seokjin had suggested that morning. "After all, we have plenty of time to do all those things with her. She's our mate."

 It was those words by Seokjin that allowed Taehyung to be more realistic with the time he had with you. Because as Seokjin said, he did have a lot of time to do everything he wanted with you.

In the end, he decided to do something with you that had to do with his profession. Fashion.

He was satisfied with his decision. It would allow you to see how he worked and he would share a love for clothing with you.

So, he decided to take you on a shopping spree. The scenting could be done later in the day, in a more intimate time. Shopping was more fun, getting you to model for him and maybe take a few pictures along the way.

He beamed at the idea. If he took you out shopping, he can see you in many different clothing styles and not just the comfortable daily look you always seemed to go for. Your fashion was simple: a nice clean pair of pants and a t-shirt, and on lazy days, a hoodie.

He would love to see you in a sporty outfit for when you're in the gym with Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook, of course. A cute outfit that would complement Seokjin's style and Hoseok's style. A chic outfit for when you were a model for his pictures. A street-fashion outfit for when you went out on dates with all of them. You wouldn't need a lazy outfit for lazing around with Yoongi because you seemed to have gotten that style down and it did match really well with Yoongi's comfortable wear. And maybe even a sexy outfit, for you know, a date night.

So that's what ended up happening.

You had to admit, seeing Taehyung's excited expression caused you to go along with a bright smile on your face. He seemed to enjoy playing dress-up with you. 

He had already bought many different outfits for you. He was holding most of the bags and he didn't seem to mind it all that much. He was having too much fun, and you could literally see it. You had never seen his tail was wagging much more than all the other times you had seen him.

"Come on, Y/N-ah! This is going to be the last store! I promise!" He exclaimed as he took you into a store that seemed to have party and cocktail dresses.

"Are you sure?" You asked, slightly nervous about the style of the store.

All the dresses seemed to be tight-fitting like they were made for a night out at the bar or a club. 

"Yup," he said as he began to look through the racks.

Taehyung already had an idea of the kind of dress he wanted you to wear. Something sexy. But not too revealing, he didn't want men to eye you up. Especially when you were already taken.

After a few minutes, he let out a triumphant 'ah-ha!' as he held a black dress in his hand. He turned to give you a big smile. He was certain that the dress would look amazing on you.

You, on the other hand, weren't so sure.

Sure, it was a beautiful dress. But something that you would never wear, personally. It seemed like it would be too tight. It was also too short for your liking.

"A-Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yup," he nodded very confidently.

"Maybe we should get a size larger than that one," you suggested. "I don't think I'll be able to fit in that one."

"No," Taehyung's confidence was very apparent. "This is your size. Trust me I know," he winked suggestively. 

Your eyes went wide.  "Don't say things like that!" You exclaimed in horror as you lightly hit his arm looking around making sure that no one would have heard him.

Taehyung laughed as he saw your expression. "I swear, this is going to fit."

"Fine, whatever," you sighed dejectedly. "If it tears, it's on you, puppy."

Taehyung gasped mocking hurt. "Puppy?!"

You couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, puppy," you confirmed. "You acted like an excited puppy the whole day."

"Whatever, just put it on," Taehyung smiled as he rolled his eyes. Then he lightly pushed you to toward the dressing room. "Oh! And make sure you come out wearing the dress. I want to see it."

"Yeah, yeah," you said as you walked into the dressing room with the black dress in your hand.

Only a few moments passed before you walked out of the dressing room. Your entire body posture screamed that you weren't used to wearing a dress. Especially one that was tight-fitting.

As soon as Taehyung saw you, his jaw dropped.

It was just like he expected but better. You looked absolutely beautiful in his eyes. The dress hugged your figures. Accentuating all your curves in the right way.

"Well?" You spoke up, a nervous look crossing your eyes as he didn't speak for what seemed to be minutes.

"Wow," Taehyung breathed, unable to tear his eyes away from you. "You look amazing. But you should change out of that."

"Huh?" You tilted your head out of confusion.

"I don't want any other guy to see you like that," Taehyung's voice had a hint of a possessive tone to it. "Only our pack should see you like that. So go change," he said as he began pushing back toward the dressing room.

"Alright, alright," you said with a giggle.

As soon as the door to the dressing room closed, Taehyung let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Holy shit," he muttered.

He was in deep shit. And he knew it. He just needed to be able to control himself when he was going to be scenting you later.

☆