13

Namjoon Pov

"Arghh!" With a groan, I held my body up by my hands onlu to see a big hole from the explosion at the wall and he standing there.

My father right-hand...

"Kim Namjoon, you have been summon by your father, the King to come back to the palace to complete your job of replacing the King who was in his late 60s" He said with a smirk on his face. "And for you to become my new toy"

Yes, in the palace, this man basically controlled completely everything including King's power and let the King became his toy. But, not me. Not today...

And not forever...

"Why should I? You're just toying with King's power to control the whole country" I scoffed, licking the blood from the corner of my lips and immediately his smirk died.

"So, you don't want to, huh?" He immediately dropped his honour and smirked. "Then, it might be better for me to just kill you, don't you think so?"

My eyes went wide at his words as he about to take out hus sword but someone blocked me using their body. My eyes went widen even more when I realised who was it.

"Angel..."

"Well, well, well. A little girl trying to protect a useless future god of the sea" He snickered when he saw y/n stood in front of me, blocking him.

"Well, don't say it's my faults. You're the one who's getting in the way" He smirked.

He lifted the sword up hugh and went to slashed her. But, before I could move, the palm of her left hand made a contact with the sword, holding it so it's not hitting. But, the most shocking thing, she didn't even flinched yet bloods were dripping down her palm. He continued to press his sword but she's not backing up.

That when he met her eyes as his hands wnrt trembling.

"Y/n..." I called her out and that when she turned to face me, to letting the sword go.

What I saw was her eyes. They're in pitch black, like the darkness that doesn't have an end.

She suddebly turned to face him as she growled and pushed the sword away causing him to stumble backwards

She gripped his right hand tightly as a sword made of fire came out like a magic. She glared at him for the first and last time and in a onee second, the fire sword went through his heart as he choked out his bloods.

"Next time, don't bother what's mine" Her words sent shiver down to my spine as she chuckled darkly as she continuously pulled her sword back and stabbed him again at least 10 times.

She backed up a bit from his dead body as the fire sword vanished right after. In a matter of seconds, his body vanished into the air like a dust.

She turned to face me as my breath hitched at yhe eyes contact. She went down in front of me as she caressing her bloody hand at my cheek sweetly.

"Mine" With that, she collapsed into my arms.

<><><><><>

I got this idea when I watched Sweet Home:)))))))))

As always!

Vote^^