21

Y/n Pov

I sat with Namjoon by my side with Jungkook and Eunbi glaring at me in the intense at mosphere. I could tell Namjoon was tensed just by watching his posture before he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"S-so, I will be-"

"You. Don't you dare move before you start explaining" EUnbi glared at him which he immediately sat down beside me back.

I pat his knees in comfort which relaxed him a bit which didn't go unnoticed by them. Jungkook cocked his eyebrows as he poked his cheek with his tongue.

Don't ask me, Eunbi and Jungkook were quite protective about my well being... As if they're my parents.

"So, don't you wanna explain to us, Y/n?" Eunbi looked at me and I just gave her an awkward smile.

"Namjoon, these are Jungkook and Eunbi, my friends I talked to you before. Guys, this is Namjoon, my...housemate and cousin" I said, lying about Namjoon.

Well, I can't just told them he's the son of the God of the Sea and just ran away from the castle. They're not gonna believe me...

"Cousin?" I nodded at them as Eunbi visibly relaxed at my words while Jungkook relaxed a bit but still watching Namjoon's movement.

"Wait... Why are both of you here in this late night?" I cocked my eyebrows and Eunbi smiled, pointing at their bags and snacks. "We want to surprise you to have a sleepover together"

"We have been missing you so, we decided to come" Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny smile making me cooed mentally.

"Well, sure. Let me grab some pillows to spread them here" I was about to get up but Namjoon's hand on my elbow prevented me to do so. "Let me go grab them for you"

With a smile, he went away, leaving three of us in the living room.

"He's nice, isn't he?"

---

I was in the kitchen, waiting the popcorn to be cooked while making melted caramel to eat with the popcorn. And guess what? Namjoon was stuck behind me with his arms around me, insisting to not going to the living room with Eunbi and Jungkook where things will be awkward for him.

"Try talk to them, Joonie. There're not that bad" I said, mixing the caramel to not let harden.

"Don't want" He said, making me rolled my eyes playfully.

"Stop being childish and go" I said and he shook his head where placed in the crook of my neck.

I hit his arm which around my waist and he chuckled, creating bussed all over my body.

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and poured caramel in them while mixing them with spatula with Namjoon clinging to me. After done, I put them aside and turned around to face Namjoon who's holding my waist against him tightly.

I put my arms on his shoulder, playing with short hair knowing he liked me to do so. He lifted his head, smiling sheepishly, liking the attention I gave him.

"Y/n-ah..."

Both of us looked at the front where Jungkook standing there, looking at us with a mixed looked. He bit his inner cheek when Namjoon kissed my forehead and he went away.

"What is it, Kook?" I asked him with a smile plastered on my face that soon to be wiped out as soon as he opened his lips.

"I-i like you, y/n-ah..."

<><><><><>

Double update since I'm bored:)))

Vote^^