Extra

What actually happened after y/n's and Namjoon's view became dark (chapter 26)?

Namjoon Pov

A hand covered my eyes and mouth as both of us being dragged into the corner. A shush silenced us after our vision were not blocked anymore.

"Hoseok-ah, Yoongi hyung? What are you two here?" I asked, looking puzzled as two of my friends were here.

"We are here to help you, of course. Especially when you ask for the pills, I knew something were up. So, I ask these guys to help" Hoseok's arm placed on Yoongi's shoulder who swatted his arm away but not his blush on his pale face.

"These guys?"

"We're here!" Jimin and Taehyung came out of nowhere, waving to us while speaking to us half whispering, not wanting to attract attention from other guards.

I about to oppose whatever they have in their minds, but was interrupted by Yoongi,"So, here's the plan. Two of you-" he pointed to 95's friends "-go 'bribe' the guards here to go home early as the king 'ask' while Hoba and I will pretended we caught two of you-" he pointed to y/n and I "-after vmin brought Jin hyung and her friends in front of the king. Then we will escape. Do you all understand?"

All of us nodded our heads and Yoongi hummed.

"가자!"

<><><><><>

~꿑~

Yeah that's it:)))

Thank you for reading till the end. I know there aren't many readers in this book but I always appreciate it🌟

And great news for my readers who's moa, Yeonjun's book is comingggggg:))

Txt books will be publish by their fanchant which yeonjun,soobin,beomgyu,taehyun and last but not least heunings:v

See you next time:)))
Byeee🐨

See you next time:)))Byeee🐨