11

Y/n Pov

It have been a week since Namjoon stayed at my place and everything have been going well. Namjoon and I have a normal routine which he often asked for cuddles, hug and stuff and I didn't even refused. Well, it wouldn't hurt, right?

And since he will be staying here for a long time, I even brought him to the mall to buy some decent clothes for him. Money was not a problem for me so, I just bought him everything he wanted.

I was now on my way to school with notes in my hands and earbuds in my ears as I read ut as if I was chanting a prayer. It's not long as an intruder came to interrupt me.

"Y/n~"

I turned around to face the one and only, Eunbi who seemed over excited today.

She went straight to stand beside me and snatched my notes from my hand. She don't need to tell me because her face told me everything.

"Why are you reading 'this' in this early morning? There isn't even Mathematics today" She said, waving the paper in front of me.

I snatched the notes back and walked, leaving her behind who's busy catching after me. "There's test starting from today, remember?"

And before she could be shock, another human came to yell right beside my ear. "What?!"

"Kook, don't yell to loud! I almost went deaf" I said, taking my earbuds off which I had turned it off the moment Eunbi called me.

"Since when?!" This time, Eunbi took turned to ask me but a bit too loud. "I have told you guys last week in our chat room"

The moment they made a clueless face, I face-palmed myself in devastated as I sighed. "I told you guys about this week end semester examination but both of you fucking bitches busy fighting over what to wear when we're out JUST TO EAT A FUCKING ICE CREAM since we decided to change our clithes at our house after school. REMEMBER?!"

_Flashback_

<Two Bitches & A Dickhead>

Eun baby ended the call (7 minutes)

Eun baby :
So, should we go straight to Baskin-Robbin or go back home to change our clothes and ask Kook to fetch us?

Jungcock :
Why should I fetch both of you? It's not like you can't drive on your own.

Eun baby :
Because you're a gentlemen???

Eun baby :
Wait, I forget you're a dickhead:')

Jungcock :
야! I'M NOT!

Jungcock :
OKAY FINE, I WILL FETCH BOTH OF YOU BITCHES. HAPPY???

Eun baby :
Yeay! :)

Jungcock :
:/

Eun baby :
Where's y/n?

Jungcock :
It's not like you don't know her. She must be studying now:(

Eun baby :
My babe abandon me just for a book:(((

Jungcock :
:)))

Eun baby :
Wait, what should we wear on that day? Matching clothes or nah?

Jungcock :
Matching clothes as suck. It's too girly ew

Eun baby :
야! Matching clothes are cute! Look at these!!