4

Namjoon Pov

I was totally panicking when I saw she started crying. Well, who doesn't?

"괜찮아..." She sniffed. "It's not your fault"

I continuously stroked her back up and down to calm her down. Once I confirmed she stopped crying. my arm around her shoulder fall down to rest on her waist.

"You know, you are suck in comforting people down" She said jokingly to light up the atmosphere around us and I nodded, laughing after.

"I'm not even a human" I grinned at her direction. "What do you expect me to do?"

She smiled weakly at me as her hand harshly wiped the leftover(?) of the tears on her cheeks and took a long, deep breath before letting it out.

"Life is tiring, you know?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, I have friends, house by myself, money and everything! But, I feel so lonely" She said, looking down at her feets as I did the same.

"Maybe, you need someone by your side....?"

She looked at me in confusion as her mind processing my words. Her eyes blinked a few times and her mouth slightly opened in shock. I chuckled at her cuteness behavior and lifted my index finger to close her mouth by her chin.

"Who possibly want me in their life, huh?"

"I do"

---

Y/n Pov

My eyes wander around as they kept an eyes on Namjoon who's roaming around my house like it's his.

'Why do I even invite him inside?', I mentally groaned to myself as I sat on my couch, my eyes never leave Namjoon.

He only realized I was watching him the whole time and he only grinned like a kid who got a bunch of sweets. I snickered at him as finally, he chose to sit on the other couch, facing me.

"Can I stay here?" He smiled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" My eyes piercing through his body. "Don't usually gods have their own castle or something?"

"I do but,..." His sentence trailed off, looking hesitant. "...I currently running from my palace"

"왜?"

"I don't want to be a king" He said. "My dad was supposed to dethrone and announce me as the new king. But, I don't want to, I don't want to stuck in the castle while ordering others to do as I told"

He continued. " I also don't want to be control by my dad. It's not like I'm a dog! So, I chose to run away"

"......And I don't have place to stay so, please~"

"What do I do with god like him?" I murmured and sighed after.

I made a thinking face as my index finger kept tapping my shin in concentration. Not realizing, my feet tapping the floor too.

I lifted my face to look at his sparling eyes in hope to let him stay and I mentally cursed as words came out of my mouth.

"...Fine, whatever"

<><><><><>

Don't ask me why the fonts of the title of each chapter is kinda weird

I love being weird:)

Vote^^