Y/n Pov

A bright sunlight piercing through the curtains shined into my eyes making me groaned in annoyed. I opened my eyes slowly, letting my eyes adjusted as I turned around, avoiding the sun only to be greeted with a chuckle.

"What are you laughing at, 바보?" I hitted his bare chest lightly, energy drained out of me because of last night and he laughed grip around me tighten.

"You're too cute" He cooed as I blushed, my ear reddening at the compliment.

This time I chose to stay silent because I'm too tired to even curse and he smiled, his fingers worked up on my hips, massaging. I hummed at the contact as I stretched my arm out to tangle my fingers with his hair, running my fingers through them. I pulled him down for a quick peck, both of us smiling at each other when we made eye contacts.

I reached my arm to my nightstand table to grab my phone, checking my phone if Jungkook or Eunbi texted me but I become puzzled when I saw none.

Worry spreaded in me as I decided to call them but instead, both of them didn't answer. I sat up as I kept calling them but they still didn't answer.

"Hey what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, sitting up too while rubbing my hips, already sensing worriness radiated from me.

"Both of them haven't text me yet since yesterday or picked up my calls. I'm getting worry... Usually they're home during this time so I doubt that they're busy" I said, biting my nails in nervousness.

"They're still sleeping angel. It's still 11.30 a.m." He said, trying to calm down but I can't help to get worry.

"That impossible. Eunbi have a part-time job at 12.00a.m. and Jungkook will be meeting his hyung after he send Eunbi. It's impossible for them to be still asleep" I said, continuing biting my nails until Namjoon took a hold of my hand to intertwined our fingers, calming me a bit.

"Then let's go check on them"

---

I kept on calling them while standing in front of their house, Namjoon silently looking around.

"Looks like I have no choice..." I mumbled, turning my gaze to Namjoon who looked at me in confusion.

"Lift me up on your shoulder" I said and he did, lifting me up on his right shoulder, gripped onto my thighs so I didn't fall.

I held onto the lamp on the ceiling and slipped my fingers between the lamp and the celling to reach for a spare key they hid here. I got off his shoulder with a smile and unlocked the door, looking around the quiet house

I called Eunbi, hoping that she answered this time but instead I heard ringing from her room which I found no one.

"Y/n, you might wanna see this..."

I followed his voice and found him in the kitchen, starring the counter marble which read,

'Friends with weaklings, Namjoon? I maught you're better than this. You know where to find me'

It's written with knife, marking the counter and I tensed, glancing at Namjoon who's clenching his jaw in anger,

"He really want to destroy everything I have huh?" He scoffed, sarscam latched in his voice.

"Who is he, Namjoon -ah?"

"My father"

<><><><><>

:))))

There're about 4-5 chapters for this book to finish so, I'm gonna miss this book:D

If you're engene or moa like me, I have great news to you:)

NEW STORIES:b

NEW STORIES:b

Not gonna spoil the title though=)
The new books (enhypen and txt) will all be short stories which around 5-10 chapters only so, don't get your hope to high;)

Not sure if I will publish all of them this year, I will publish if I want<3

I know I said that I will busy this year until March next year but it not gonna stop me from writing lmao

Vote^^