7

Y/n Pov

"Beep, beep. Beep, beep. Beep-"

I turned off the alarm on my phone and about to get up but an arm got me to stay in place. I went to lift his arm up from my waist but he groaned and went to hug me tighter.

"Let me go, Namjoon-ah. I have school to attend" I patted his arm to let me go but he didn't budge at all.

"Just 5 minutes"

"No fucking away!" I yelled. "It's already 6.30 a.m., you freaking god! I have class at 7 and half"

He hummed lazily at my respond and I sighed. Without so much thought, I pinched his arm hand enough for him to move it. I grinned to myself as I finally escaped.

He sat up and rubbed the spot I pinched, pouting. "Do you need to go that far?"

"I need to. Or else you wouldn't budge a bit"

I grabbed my towel hangung outside the bathroom and glanced at him only to find him lied back, probably sleeping back.

'He's surely annoying...'

---

I took a quick shower and wore simple clothes for school.

I walked out the bathroom with towel wrapped around my neck as my hand worked up to dry my hair

I walked out the bathroom with towel wrapped around my neck as my hand worked up to dry my hair. I saw he's still sleepinh around but his hand moving on the bedsheet as if he's looking for something.

"Y/n, I want to sleep~" He whined like a little baby he is and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Then sleep, 바보"

"I want to cuddle with you~"

"No" I snapped, hanging the towel to it's hanger and went to my bag to shove books I need today. "I need to go to school like any student does, Namjoon"

I grabbed my contact lense and put them in since I didn't wear glasses to school.

And since he's not answering, I ignored him and went donwstairs with my bag hanging on my shoulder and my phone in my hand. I dropped the bag on the couch as I walked over to the kitchen to make myself bread with nutella.

I meant, who doesn't like nutella, right?

I put the bread between my teeth after spreading the nutella on it and went to grab a glass of milk in the fridge. I sat on the stool at the counter top as I placed my milk in front of me and enjoyed my breakfast alone.

Well, not long. My eyes caught the sight of him walking downstairs, looking as sleepy as ever. I raised my eyebrows when he took a sit in front of me and held his head up by the palm of his hand at his chin.

 I raised my eyebrows when he took a sit in front of me and held his head up by the palm of his hand at his chin

"Didn't you say you're sleepy?" I asked, finishing my bread and drank up the milk.

"I can't sleep without cuddling" His voice slightly husky and deep since he just wake up and his hand rubbed his eyes in tiredness.

"You definitely need a sleep, sleepy head"

I stood up and washed my glass, placing at it's place afterward.

"Oh, if you're hungry, there's some kimchi fried rice in the fridge. Heat it up about 40-50 seconds in the microwave before eating" I said. "I don't think I should let you cook even for yourself. I don't trust you yet"

He hummed, nodding slightly at my words. I reached up to pat his hair, a small smile creeped up on my face.

"Then, I will get going, sleepy head"

<><><><><>

I'm soft for fluff:)

Vote^^