Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes as the sun piercing through the window. When I about to sit up to take a shower since I have exam today, a groan from behind was heard as his arm tighten around my waist. I sighed as I glanced at my clock showing 5.50 a.m.

"It's still early. You usually wake up at 6.00 a.m." His voice muffled in my hair and I turned around to face him who's still half asleep.

"It's 5.51 a.m., Namjoon-ah"

"I know. Stay for 10 minutes more" He pulled me closer as I met his hard built chest.

I could felt my ears getting hot in a second when he pressed me closer to him as my thigh pressed against his lower half. My heart quicken its beat when I felt is breath by my neck as he went to nuzzle his nose there.

"You're so warm. Did you have fever?" His deep husky voice went through my ear as he lightly chuckled at the end sending shiver to my body.

"I-i don't. My body was like this before too. Whenever I go to check in the clinic, my temperature always 40°C" I said, my hand went holding onto his shoulder as support. "The doctor even check me multiple times, but everything were normal except for my temperature"

"Maybe because you're goddess from hell. Your body produced more heat than normal person" I just hummed in agreement at his sentences.

"Bip, bip, b-" I went to stop the watch and slid off easily as he loosen his grip. " And that's my call to go to school"

He groaned in devastated as the warmth was gone and I chuckled as I continued following my usual life.

A goddess or not, I'm still a student. And this student have exam today so, she can't slacked off.

---

Y/n Pov

I yawned in tiredness as Eunbi kept blabbering about his 17th boyfriend who wanted break up with her and Jungkook who kept looking at my direction.

"Y/n-shii, 괜찮아? You seem tired" He asked, his eyes showed that he was worried and I went to ruffled his head.

"It's nothing, Kook. I just didn't get enough sleep last night..."

'Because I was pressed against something hard...'

*Not that, you moron-_-'

"진짜? Oooh~" He nodded, smiling softly at me as I did the same.

"So, what are you two going to do when you arrive home?" Eunbi asked, catching the attention of both of us.

"Studying" I said without hesitation as two of them groaned in sync.

"It's exam month, guys. Try to focus-"

"I know, mom. You have told us 1000th times" She pouted as she went to link her arm around Jungkook.

"Jk, let's leave her and her books. I'm sure she will like it more" She pulled Jungkook who's in sulking mode and walked away.

'I ship', I mumbled as I chuckled at their behaviour. They're sure adorable.

"야! Wait for me, bitches!"

<><><><><>

Christmas Tree was out today and fuck....

I GOT GOOSEBUMPED LISTENING TO IT</3

Vote^^