3

Y/n Pov

"Anyway, my name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, the god of the sea" He said. "What about yours?"

"Are you fucking playing with me right now?" I snapped. "Where the fuck did the god of the sea come from?"

"Did you not believe me?" A hint of sadness filled his tone and I just shook my head in disagreement.

"Why should I?" I rolled my eyes. "You just look like a fucking pervert right now"

"Want a proof?"

Without waiting for my answer, he smirked before vanishing in the water making my eyes went wide. A tap on my shoulder from my back startled me up as my eyes turned around only to see him standing there but fortunately, in clothes.

It's not like I hope he's naked, right?"

"Believe me now, angel?"

"Maybe...just a little bit" I shrugged my shoulder while making 'I don't care' face.

He scrunched his face in confusion as he took a seat beside me, so his feets hanging by the edge of the hill too.

"You are not shock?" He asked, a hint of confusion in his voice and I just shrugged.

"It's not like I believe it these kind of creature(?) exist but it's not enough to shock me to death, you know?" I gave him a remark and he chuckled.

"You're sure cute, angel"

As much as I wanted him to stop calling me 'angel', it's not like it gonna stop him. A god is a man too, right? All the man are the same...

"Well, I didn't catch up your name..." He said, a bit anticipation based on the look on his face I caught before turning my gaze towards the sunset.

"Y/n. Eun Y/n"

"Cute, just like the person is" He smiled, showing his cute little dimple on his cheeks.

*I'M MELTING >_<

"You don't even know me" I snapped, glancing his face who's staring at the sunset too.

"Well, I know your name now" He chuckled. "To be honest, I have been watching you for the past days while you cried your eyes out. But, I didn't have enough courage to talk to you until now"

"Don't tell me...are you a stalker god?!"

"야! I'm not" he pouted, clearly upset. "I always go swimming here, that how I noticed your presence"

An 'ooh' broke the silence between us and I turned to look at him who had a worry expression on his face.

"Why do you always cry here?" He asked in worry tone. "Do you have some life problem?"

I sighed at his question and without even knowing, tears slowly running down my cheeks as I looked down and my hands were gripping my skirt tightly.

Panicking, he slung his arm around my shoulder in comforting as he pulled me so, my side was pressed against his chest.

"미안해..."

<><><><><>

I know my story aren't good enough but, thanks for whoever that read this story:)

Vote^^