Ƽ

Y/n Pov

I was busy cooking in the kitchen while humming some random songs popped up in my mind. Until, I heard something hit the floor hard and weird noise from upstairs.

I turned off the stove and went upstairs and walked straight to the guestroom,...well, not was Namjoon's. I looked at him who's on the floor beside his bed while holding onto his toe. His face said it all though...

I went inside the bathroom that connected to his room and grabbed a first aid-kit on the cabinet. I walked back to him and crutched down in front of him to pull his foot closer to me.

"Auch!" He hissed in pain and I just glanced at him.

"Don't be a crybaby" I snapped. " You just hit you toe at the bed's leg and you act like this is a big matter"

"It is!" He said. "I swear I heard a cracking bone"

I just hummed lazily at his remarks and began to work on his toe. I examined the small bruise in red and grabbed a cotton bud with an ointment to apply it on his bruise. When he winced as the ointment brushed against his skin, I just glared at him with a short "Shut up" to make him zip his mouth up.

As I was done, I put a cute koala plaster on the bruise and packed the kit to place it back in the cabinet.

I came back on his room only to find him sitting on his bed, wiggling his toe while eyeing the plaster.

"Are you going to eat with me or just sit your ass there while being mesmerized by that plaster?"

He grinned at me and nodded before following me downstairs to the dining room.

---

We both ate in silence which was nice since I didn't really got budge especially when I'm eating. Well, not long.

"....Y/n?" I hummed in respond and looked up at him. "Why don't we...you know, exchange our story life?"

"Why should I?" I asked. "It's not like I'm your date or something"

"Well, isn't it good to know about each other? I might stay here for awhile so,..."

Okay, now I'm completely lost my appetite.

I put my chopstick down and leaned back at the back of my chair, crossing my arms. I kept my gaze on him while my mind processed my words.

"Y/n, Eun Y/n. 24 years old. I have two friends, Jeon Jungkook and Lee Eunbi. Although I like being alone more, I prefer to have friends now. My favourite color is black. My parents were dead a long time ago and I don't care. My favourite artists are-"

"I think you didn't understand my words, angel" He cut me off, chuckling. "I asked about your story life, not your bio"

I was sure my face burnt in redness at his sudden remarks. I looked down on my laps, fidgeting my fingers with a "Shut up, you fucking god" which lead him to laugh.

"Feisty, but I like it"

"Anyway, I'm just gonna ask one question" He said. "Are you really okay? I mean, your crying earlier tell me otherwise"

"I think so... Maybe you are right" I said. "Maybe I just need someone by my side"

<><><><><>

It suck, I know:)

Vote^^